This seems to work! My dog's legs were beginning to collapse while taking him out to do his business. He is 16. He has stopped collapsing his hind legs after I started the following.
I referred to one of the alternative nutritional vet books I have and began adding in his meal:
- 1000mg Vit C powder - 2x/day
- 1 Vit E gel capsule - 1x/day
- Brewers yeast for dogs (goes by weight for how many)
- Kelp or dulse powder I give - 1tsp 1x/day
- 5 sprays salmon oil - 1x/day
- Multi vitamin chewable - 1x/day