Hyperthyroidism Treatment and Remedies

Parasite Cleanse
Posted by Maryanne (Columbus, Oh) on 06/02/2013

I cured my " hyperthyroid" condition using a parasite cleanse! My symptoms had begun rather suddenly with chronic, explosive, watery, yellow diarrhea. My doctor sent me for a stool test, at my request. It came back negative. The next 8 months were so difficult. I lost almost 30 lbs, my eyesight was going downhill fast, and any time I ate the smallest bit of sugar, my heart would pound and race so badly I thought I was going to die. I eventually had to wear adult diapers if I left the house, and I couldn't work. I had to run to the bathroom 30 or more times in a 24 hours period. It was so scary. I was finally tested and diagnosed with hyperthyroid and put on methimizole. During the first 10 days of taking it, I just decided to go ahead with a parasite cleanse, even though my stool test had come back negative. I took a good one, the one that costs about $40 at Whole Foods Market. From the first dose of the wormwood tincture (one part of the cleanse), I could feel a significant calming in my body. I think it was stunning or paralyzing the parasites, just as sugar caused them to have a party! As I continued the cleanse I observed 3 different kinds of parasites leaving my body. Within another week I went off the medicine. I completed the cleanse, I think it was a 30 day cleanse, and I have never had another symptom.

Those stool tests are sometimes absolutely worthless, as in my case. I later realized that if parasites came out in your stool, you wouldn't have parasites! I am so happy to be well again and have decided to do a parasite cleanse at least once a year from now on, just as a preventative from ever being so sick and scared again. I had read and tried almost everything mentioned for hyperthyroid conditions here on Earth Clinic and I had nothing else to try. I only wish I would have followed my first instinct and taken the parasite cleanse at the first sign of problems. I believe that if I hadn't fixed the problem, it would have eventually been fatal, as I was not getting any nutrients from what I was eating. The parasites were getting it all. I looked like a walking dead person, and I'm sure other people thought I had cancer. I have waited 5 months to post this so that I could be sure I am cured. I have regained almost all my weight, my eyesight is back to normal, and I never have the racing heart anymore. If parasites can do what they did to me, I believe they can cause numerous other problems in the body. Anyone can get parasites. I have read that everyone has them. If you eat out and your food is prepared by someone that has parasites and hasn't properly washed their hands, you will get them. I guess the symptoms you develop depend on the type you are infested with. I am almost 62 years old and this is the 4th major health issue I had to fix myself, as the doctor's couldn't or didn't help me.