Hello, I have been suffering from invasive candidiasis with a wide range of symptoms which I posted earlier as well.
My symptoms are,
Twitches in brain, Heart Issues(Pain in the heart, severe heartbeat, angina, left bosy pain), Liver pain, rashes, thick discharge, abodmen pain, kidney pain, loss of memory, muslce aches, low blood pressure, Basically this candida has invaded my entire body and recently I have started taking supplements,
- VITAMINC C 1000 MG 3 TIMES
- SELENIUM 500 MG- 2 TIMES
- Vitamin B3 Niacinamide:500 mg twice a day
- Magnesium- 250 mg twice a day
- Vitamin E -500 Mg once a day
- Arjuna - 1 capsules
- Borax- 5 times a week
- Iodine- 8 drops a day
- Methylene Blue-2 drops a day
And I am planning to add these things in my diet as well,
- Interfase( Also, could you please tell me the dosage for interfase how many capsules should I take and for how long??)
- Quercentin( Which I believe aids in breaking Candida biofilm)
I want to know I have been taking all these supplements for around 3 weeks, so how long should I take all these supplements?
I don know if I will beat this horrible monster or not, BUT Your help would be appreciated.
Do biofilms evolve in the pancreas? I am trying to understand biofilms and how they are produced/where they begin?
I had not heard of them before EC.
What about serrapeptase opening biofilm and black seed oil to kill the toxins, then binder to flush out? Will this work also?
Terrific article, thank you.
Would taking the Colloidal Silver and NAC alone be beneficial to one's health?Thank you,
What is considered a low dose of N.A.C and what is a high dose?
Coco - Oklahoma
What about Stevia for CA? Stevia combats Lyme...