|SIDE EFFECT (1)||33%|
[WARNING!] Tea tree oil is toxic to dogs and cats. It is readliy absorbed through the skin and can cause breakdown of the nervous system, resulting in shock, hypothermia, and death. I know because I accidently poisoned my dog by putting about a teaspoon of tea tree oil on a tick bite. Hours later she couldn't stand, was disoriented, and shivering. I gave her activated charcoal by mouth and bathed her and rubeed the spot with activated charcoal. She got better quickly after the charcoal, and the vet said she was lucky. Do not use Tea Tre Oil.