Last Modified on Aug 28, 2013
How to Detox
Your kidneys, colon, and liver are constantly struggling to keep your body clean and clear of both toxins and pathogens. Still, a clean and healthy body starts with a clean mouth! You can give your body a natural detox boost by supplementing its self-cleaning and excretory systems with oral cleansing techniques that do the same detoxification work. Explore these oral detox methods to remove heavy metals from dental work and cleanse bacteria and pathogens from your oral cavity and entire body!
Natural Detox Diet Tips
Our resident health expert, Ted from Bangkok, offers several exceptional options for oral detox remedies below. With any detox diet or cleanse routine, though, simple health tips always hold true. Listen to your body, drink plenty of clear liquids, don't over-exert yourself, and come off an intense cleanse slowly. Detox diet side effects can include dizziness, fatigue, nausea, headaches, and dehydration. Proper hydration (possibly with electrolytes added to the mix) and making sure your body has the essential vitamin and mineral nutrients it needs to cleanse itself are also essential. Daily oral detox is fairly easygoing, but you should always listen to what your own body is telling you and respond accordingly!
There are actually many kinds of mouth detox, but the ones I use most frequently are:
1. Anti-Bacterial mouth detox. Hydrogen peroxide 1%
2. Anti-Fungal mouth detox. Borax hydrogen peroxide 1%
3. Acid Tongue mouth detox. Baking soda & Water
4. Anti-viral mouth detox. Peppermint oil and menthol crystal. (I take it internally also them to stop virus and cough and do blood detoxification as these components seem to inactivate the virus and goes out the urine to become cloudy.
5. Heavy metal Detox. Oil pulling with peppermint oil, or in some cases added tea tree. Cod liver oil I think is better than sunflower oil, but the problem seems obvious, they are not easily found and quite expensive.
There are more, but those are the main ones.
Oil pulling removes heavy metals from your body, including the heavy metal filings with exception of ceramic fillings. All this is just my experience. You have to decide yourself to do oil pulling or not. If you don\'t want to rid of fillings and hence heavy metals, then oil pulling should not be done. A preferred remedy that has less negative effect then oil pulling is a simple mouth detox, which is simply saturated solution baking soda and one drop peppermint mouthwash. This one will have the least problems in that it doesn't remove the fillings, but seems to be protective of enamel degradation.