|BETTER BUT NOT CURED (1)||10%|
[YEA] Six months old puppy diagnosed by Vet as Parvo. Had been sick one day when taken to Vet. Took her home and mixed up one tablespoon activated charcoal in 12 ounces of water. Using a large barrel syringe I slowly put the charcoal into the backside of her mouth so she would have to swallow it. Even though she is 75 pounds, one glass of this mixture made a great difference within one hour. I gave her two more doses at 2 hour intervals and she was by this time drinking on her own and no vomiting or diarrhea [since the first dose] so put a little charcoal in her drinking water. She was eating a little by the next day and by the third day was back to full normal. I continues to add some charcoal to her drinking water for four more days [not much because then she wouldn't drink much of it, just enough to make it cloudy, mildly gray]. I have also used it the same way when my dogs have been poisoned with rat poison, with the same excellent results.
Replied by Susan