Posted by Miara (New York, Ny) on 01/02/2010
[YEA] I have found a cure for my yeast infections! I have been reading earth clinic for years, and promised myself that I would never post until I found something that was worthy. I don't get yeast infections often, but when I do, it's horrendous. It quickly gets out of control, even when I abstain from all sugars, grains and anything else that would worsen the problem.
So for the last two days, I was in horrible pain, and I had this crazy idea that seemed like it would work. Take the two most powerful antifungals - Coconut oil and acidophilus, and keep them in your vagina somehow.
Here it is ladies :
1. Take a tampon (I know this sounds excruciating but wait)
2. Soak the tampon in coconut oil. Don't need to go nuts, but just enough to coat the tampon.
3. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil and put it into a cup.
4. Next, get a good probiotic( acidophilus) in capsule form and take three to four capsules, open them up and add them to the coconut oil.
5. Stir together to make a paste. Not too thick though.
6. Then coat the tampon with the paste and insert.
7. Scrape up the rest of the paste and coat the labia and just the very outside of your vagina, to relieve any discomfort.
Sit back, relax, and wait :)
I woke up this morning and my infection was gone! No more pain, AT ALL!!!!
I would suggest doing this for a few nights though, just to be extra sure it's gone.
Hope this helps!