I decided to take bentonite clay because I heard that it gets rid of toxins and helps IBS. I used a teaspoon in water once a day in the morning and by the second night I was so tired I slept great. I took it the next morning and the whole day I was so exhausted and felt flu-like symptoms and couldn't get out of bed all day and night. No one really talks about the toxic withdrawal from ingesting bentonite clay. I also have chronic fatigue and I should have took a lesser dose. I'm giving it a few days break and then I'm just going to start with a fourth of a teaspoon full a day. What do you think?