We had 2 cats. Bella was found half paralysed and we took her to the vet. The vet removed the tick and administered anti venom. She didn't make it.
A week later we found Chewy half paralysed. It was Saturday afternoon and the vet was closed. I searched the internet and found an article about a foal that had recovered from a paralysis tick by feeding it Paw Paw. We hand fed Chewy Paw Paw which wasn't easy as he was virtually dead. Not moving his body at all. He was barely even breathing. We had to put the food as far down his throat as we could without choking him and massage his neck for it to go down to his stomach. We fed him 4-5 times a day mulched up Paw Paw and he was fully recovered in one week.
Paw Paw is known to heal wounds and is now commercially sold as an ointment.