I am making some charcoal poultices. I like to keep them on hand for bee stings at this time of year.
I took some pictures to share the process with those of you who like a visual.
1. The charcoal mix.(3 T. charcoal powder, 3 T. flax seed, 2/3 c. water.)
2. A blob of the mix on cotton t shirt.
3. Folding the charcoal mix in. (Two ways to do it.)
4. More folding in.
5. Flip poultice over.
6. Apply to person and cover with plastic wrap.
7. Attach with cohesive tape.
Interested in learning how to make a charcoal poultice? Mama to Many shows us how. Just posted on Earth Clinic's YouTube channel. Thank you, Mama!
Calgary, Alberta, Canada