I have had chronic dandruff and itchy scalp for months. I tried using ACV and shampoo with tea tree oil, but the relief was only temporary. Finally, I tried using 8-10 drops of GSE dissolved in water as a rinse and it went away. I used to have the worst itches and would scratch my scalp til it hurt. After the second rinse, it went completely away. Cannot believe how quickly GSE works.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
I have finally cured my dandruff. A very simple technique. Here's how.
1) buy a nasal spray bottle from CVS or any drugstore, target, etc.
2) empty bottle of saline whatever is in it by squeezing out the spray
3) purchase GSE - Grapeseed Extract.
4) mix in a cup 1 cup of water and 10-15 drops of GSE - mix it really well with a spoon. Now put the nasal spray bottle into the cup and squeeze the air out so the bottle will suck up the new formula you have just mixed. Every once in a while lift the bottle and let it suck some air so it will keep pulling the mix into the empty bottle. Keep suctioning it in until the nasal bottle is full of the GSE/water mixture. This doesn't take long at all.
5) Every other day 30-45 minutes before you take a shower, mix the GSE and water and use the nasal bottle, squeezing and going all over, soaking the scalp with the solution. This is a great way to get it on the scalp go back and forth til your entire scalp is wet.
6) use a natural Jojoba shampoo after 30 to 45 minutes. Do this every other day for a 2 weeks and your dandruff will be gone for ever. BE VIGILANT about changing your pillow case every single day!!!! Keep extra pillow cases right next to your bed!!
I would do this once a week for further prevention once the dandruff is gone and it will be gone after 2-3 weeks. GSE is one of the best anti-fungals available.