Cure Your Tongue Issues

Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda



Posted by Eric (Palm Springs, California) on 12/23/2007
5 out of 5 stars

I got out of the VA hospital a day before Thanksgiving. I could swallow baby food and I had a hard time swallowing water. They had me on Prilosec for a couple of years due to acid reflux. A number of factors (stress and aspirin) wrong diet, put me over the edge. In the hospital I spoke to several gastro-intestinal doctors and mentioned my burning tongue. None of them had ever heard of such a thing.They all kept refering to a possible metalic taste in my mouth. They scoped my stomach took a biopsy and told me that I had a lot of Peptic ulcers in my stomach and a condition called "Eosinophilic Esophagitis" in my esophagas. They wanted me to continue to take the Prilosec and a Corto-steroid throat inhaler. It has been 4 weeks since I left the hospital. I have not taken these drugs, and I have resorted to natural cures (Kefer, aloe vera juice, leafy green soups, baked squash, yogurt, none of which has seemed to cure the burning tongue that occurs minutes after I eat something. I have started on your ACV and baking soda. I can already tell it's working. I also have itching all over my body that flares up from time to time, usually after I eat something. The itching is very intense. I have been taking "Doxapin" for it for about 7 years. Now I am not taking any alopathic medicine. I have just turned 67 years of age and finially want to do the best for my body, not my impulses. This has been a tough lesson. Thank you for your website.