My son has been suffering from horrible hives for a few months every night. Welts the size of tea plates sometimes. I my self drank the borax mixture for five days to be the guinnea pig. After no ill effects, I then gave it to my 19 year old son. He hasn't hived since day two of the treatment. (1/8 of a teaspoon of borax in a quart of water) He would drink this once a day. Borax is a natural mineral. completely safe for ingestion. It is as toxic as table salt.
My son has never had any allergic reaction to anything ever. He went to a lake in Vermont and came home with the hives. We believe it was either the poison which kills milfoil, or a parasite. Either way, the Borax either purged the toxins out of his body or the parasites. Either way, my son is hive free.