Leaky Brain repair your BBB Blood Brain Barrier
We all talk about leaky gut, chances are we have leaky brains. Here is a list from neuro scientist claiming to repair the junction blocks that protect our brains from toxins, fungi, bacteria, viruses, and, yes poop particles.
here is my blood brian barrier repair kit, people are noticing better brain function within 1-4 weeks.
Got : migaines? brain fog?
BLOOD BRIAN BARRIER REPAIR KIT:
- b complex
- d3 vitamin 10,000 ui
- resveritrol with trans vertrol 350mg-1000mg
- magnesium L-threonate.
Have fun and enjoy life!
I would like to second some of Toourlady89's recommendations—I have also found the following to be of great help in alleviating my previously ongoing brain fog issues:
1. Gingko Biloba has been helpful for me and makes me feel more energized and alive, which helps with the brain fog across the board.
2. Natural Vitamin D3 has been a life saver... I found the best way to get it was from a fish oil supplement called Polar Power by North American Herb and Spice Co. It also has DHA/EPA in it which also helps with brain fog so two birds with one stone!
Also, the herb Gotu Kola has been *immensely* helpful as well, perhaps more than anything else I have tried. I learned about it browsing the internet one day researching brain fog and quickly picked some up. Apparently it's one of the best herbs for the brain on the planet.
Anyways, just wanted to add my two cents in for what its worth and what has helped me the most! Best of luck to you all on your journey in getting rid of brain fog!
Brain Fog is a slow process. I felt the same. So I was searching for answers like you have. I feel better after experimenting and searching thru the years.. I can now memorize numbers again, credit cards, Drivers license, car plates, etc. or movies that I have watched many years back, and so much more.. or where did I place or put down my eyeglasses or keys, etc...
1) I found Magnesium L Threonate.. this one takes time to work but it will restore long term memory accurately. (Google it)
2) Gingko Bilova opens up the blood vessels for better blood and oxygen circulation to the brain.
3) Vit B complex 100 mg of the 8 B vitamins to prevent shrinkage and or restore shrinking brain that could lead to Alzheimers disease.
4) Vit D3 ( need to get bood levels checked)
5) Vit C 2000mg and higher
6) Huperzine A helped restore short term memory
7) Selenium helps with functioning of the Thyroid
8) Zinc also with functioning of the Thyroid
9) Make sure your Ferritin or Iron level is NL- up in the 70's and higher. Also have your Thyroid levels checked . TSH, Free T3 and free T4
Yes, I take all these daily and more.. The brain is very important for our health and longevity. We can take charge of our own health and not accept that forgetfulness or going to Dementia is part of normal aging as even some Doctors would say.. It can be helped. It does cost money, but what is money without health.. I get all my supplements on line.
I have had brain fog /die off (also known as Heximer's reaction) when I have cleansed and toxins are released. I have had success taking an amino acid combination: L-Arginine/L. Ornithine. I read that they absorb the toxins and I have relief from the brain fog within 1/2 hour. I take one capsule, 1000 mg on an empty stomach. Also, I have had good results with a molybdenum 120 mcg & Glutathione 50 mg complex, sublingual tablet. However, I use the amino acid combo more often, because it is easier to find online or in my local health food store.