Hi everyone! This is the most helpful discussion on the topic of parasites that I've found on the internet. Thanks!
I want to share a raw juice recipe called "Lemon Ginger Blast" that I'm pretty excited about. It's supposed to be anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-mucus, anti-parasitic, enhances circulation, stimulates digestion, neutralizes free radicals, oxygenating, detoxifying, energizing, and anti-aging. It has habanero peppers so I'm pretty sure it's all of those things! Here's the recipe:
- 2 apples
- 1 - 3 inch piece of raw ginger
- 1 lemon (unpeeled if organic; peeled if not organic)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 cucumber
- 3 habanero hot peppers
- Wash all veggies (I use apple cider vinegar)
- Run all the ingredients through a juicer
- Pour into a glass mason jar
- Drink it daily for breakfast!
NOTE: For more information google "Lou Corona" "Lemon Ginger Blast". Also see Dan "The Life Regenerator" MacDonald's website.