There is a solution to everything and the gift of ACV and dry brushing is it for cellulite! I had cellulite on my thighs all my life until I started bathing in ACV about four years ago. Every day I would add:
1 C. ACV and
1 C Baking Soda
Before the bath I would dry brush my skin. Here are the directions:
Your best bets for getting rid of cellulite are dry brushing, connective tissue massage, working though the emotional issues that are causing the toxins to stagnate, eating foods that feed the skin, an alkaline diet program and a consistent/persistent exercise routine. These techniques will break down the unwelcome toxic body deposits and send them scurrying out your body through the elimination channels we discussed above. And your health will be SO much better for it!
Here are the verbose directions.
(You will do most steps 7-14 times. Hang in there -- it's not as complicated as it sounds and doesn't take as long as it seems once you get the flow of it.)
1. Using your right hand, gently slide the brush along your right jaw line starting from your earlobe to the underside of your chin 7 times.
2. Place the brush at the hairline on your neck and gently pull around the right side of your neck to the Adam's apple 7 times.
3. Hold the brush with your right hand at the bottom of your neck (where it joins the top of your back) and bring it around your neck to the right and down along your right collar bone and end up between your collar bones 7 times.
4. Stroke your breastbone in a circular fashion to stimulate the thymus gland 7 times.
5. Carefully brush the breast in a circular motion 7 times.
6. Repeat the above steps for your left side holding the brush with your left hand.
7. To stimulate the pituitary gland, hold the brush on the back of your head near the base of your neck and rock the brush up and down, then side to side, both sides 14 times.
8. Hold the brush in your left armpit with your right hand and rotate it counter clockwise 7 times, then clockwise 7 times.
9. Repeat on your right armpit with your left hand.
10. Brush upward 7 times from your upper right thigh to your right armpit.
11. Repeat process on your left side. Women may need to hold their breast out of the way with their free hand.
12. Brush back and forth over your belly button and around your waistline 14 times (like passing a basketball behind your back).
13. Brush in a circular motion over your belly-button, counter-clockwise 7 times then clockwise 7 times.
14. Finish brushing the front of your body in any direction starting at the bottom and brushing all the way up 14 times. Very little pressure needs to be applied to the genitals and women's breasts because the skin is sensitive and will redden if irritated.
15. Brush up and down your spine from the base of your neck and down as far as you can 14 times.
16. Finish your upper back by stroking it around toward your sides.
17. Brush your spine from tailbone up as high as you can reach 14 times, holding the brush with two hands or with the detachable wooden handle.
18. Finish your lower back by stroking it around toward your sides.
19. Brush up from right ankle to right knee and work all the way around your leg, brushing up towards your heart.
20. Hold the brush in the right groin with both hands and rotate it 7 times counter-clockwise, then 7 times clockwise.
21. Repeat with the left groin.
22. Brush from right knee to right hip 7 times.
23. Work all the way around your leg continuing to brush upwards (towards the heart).
24. Brush up from right ankle to right knee and work all the way around your leg, brushing up towards your heart.
25. Brush around your right ankle 7 times.
26. Brush back and forth over the top of your right foot from toes to ankle.
27. Brush across your right toes on top and underneath 7 times.
28. Brush the bottom of your right foot heel to toe 7 times.
29. Now do the same with for the left foot, leg and thigh.
30. Brush upward from right elbow to your armpit and shoulder 7 times.
31. Brush from your right wrist to the elbow in the same manner 7 times.
32. Repeat steps on your left arm.
33. Lightly brush the webbing (or junction) between your left thumb and index or pointer finger on the palm side 14 times, then on the non-palm side 14 times.
34. Brush your left palm from wrist to fingertips and back 7 times.
35. Brush the back of your left hand the same way 7 times.
36. Brush each left hand finger individually back and forth 7 times on the areas that have not been brushed yet.
37. Repeat the steps for your right hand.
After brushing, take a hot shower with soap (about three minutes in duration), followed by a 10-20 second cold rinse. Repeat this procedure three times. If the hot/cold showers are too extreme, a warm shower can be used. Follow the shower with a rubdown with either a sponge or towel to remove dead skin.
Problems with dry, flaky or thickened skin on your feet? One of my favorite products obtained from your local Rite Aid Store is called Pretty Feet & Hands Rough Skin Remover. This stuff is awesome. Shake well before using. Pour about a quarter-size puddle of fluid into the palm of one hand, then rub the areas that have lots of dry skin on them. The dry skin balls up in your hand. Rinse the areas and apply lotion. Note: You can only do this process once a day. The product doesn't work after the area is wet or after a shower. It may take up to four days for those tough areas like the feet to make the skin like new. The product appears to be safe and does not cause allergic reactions. One 3-ounce bottle usually runs around $10.
Dry brushing along with the ACV baths is what did it. At the time, I was not trying to get rid of cellulite. I was trying to get well after a stint in the hospital. I had a serious illness too.
I stopped doing the baths about two years ago and all my cellulite returned. At first I did not know why or how. Then I recalled what I had done in the past and started doing more extensive reasearch, since I have the internet now.
I have been dry brushing and bathing in ACV for about two weeks and there is serious improvement.
Note, while I am in the bath tub, I am scraping my skin with my finger nails. I know this sounds strange, but it's like when you shave your legs, it helps to get all the junk out and you can actually see the different colors of junk. At first I really did not know what is was four years ago. Now I know. It's toxins that my body is ridding itself.
You will also notice it's greasy. Yes, it is fat.
Finish up with coconut oil to make your skin nice and silky smooth. Nothing out there compares to this oil.
There will so may other benefits to ACV and dry brushing you can read on the internet.
That is my tip :-). I know it will work for you because that is how God designed our bodies to operate. It truly is awesome. May God richly bless you!!!