Bladder Infection Remedies for Dogs

Cream of Tartar
Posted by M (Ozarks) on 12/24/2021
0 out of 5 stars


I recently found out that Cream of Tartar (tartaric acid and potassium bitartrate) is the chemical in grapes and raisins that is so toxic to the majority of dogs. Although, some dogs may tolerate the chemical, most cannot, and its ingestion, even in small amounts, will cause heart and kidney failure. Watch out for baked goods using “leavening agents”, as well. It's an umbrella term for Baking Powder, which is primarily Cream of Tartar.