My 2 year-old started vomiting an hour ago. It was on her birthday minutes before her birthday party, so I really wanted to help her feel better. I tried 2 teaspoons of raw honey. She ate it and said it was yummy, but it came up 5 minutes later, and she has vomitted 4 times since then in the last 30 minutes. Sadly, this remedy did not work for us! :(
Hello everyone, thanks for this great site!
Please make sure not to feed honey to children under 12 months of age. Honey may be infected with a bacteria that causes Infant Botulism and the consequences may be fatal. Here is a link from the Mayo Clinic regarding this subject: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/infant-botulism/HQ00854