I had a case of poison ivy rash appear on two fingers of my right hand one week ago. Treated first by rinsing with lots of water, then washing thoroughly with soap/water, then with drops of Apple Cider Vinegar rubbed in, and finally with drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide rubbed in, similar to Ted's recommendation. The H2O2 treatment was amazing -- it immediately stopped the terrible itch! Every morning following I have treated my fingers with a few more drops of 3% H2O2, and this has kept the itching away all week. Now the rash is finally resolving. I have learned so much from reading Earthclinic posts -- thanks to all who contribute!