IP6 lowers iron in 5 weeks
My wife's results for changes from February 12th, 2018 to March 19th, 2018...
- % of Saturation dropped from 51% to 28% (45% drop)
- Total Iron Binding Capacity remained at 317 mcg/dL
- Total Serum Iron dropped from 162 mcg/dL to 88 mcg/dL (45.7% drop)
- Ferritin dropped from 62 ng/mL to 53 ng/mL (14.5% drop)
My results for changes from February 12th, 2018 to March 19th, 2018...
- % of Saturation dropped from 37% to 22% (40.5% drop)
- Total Iron Binding Capacity dropped from 314 to 295 mcg/dL
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE NEVER DONE PHLEBOTOMY OR DONATED BLOOD.
What did we do?
For the past 4 weeks we each took 3 capsules of IP6 twice a day on an empty stomach, usually mid afternoon and again during the night when we get up to answer nature's call. We took 3 capsules instead of 2 because the supplements we have were beyond their expiration date (Nov 2014), so we thought they might have been lacking in potency. I guess, maybe not.
There is one other thing we have been doing but I have no way of knowing if it had any bearing on the results. We have been using an LED/near infrared light twice a day for 20 minutes over the area where our livers would be located. Whether this had any effect or not is undetermined. The light is a Redjuvenator #3