It works! My 10 yr. old daughter came down with the flu and a really bad sore throat. She said it even hurts when she swallows. I followed the Apple Cider Vinegar recipe - I used 3 Tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, 3 Tablespoons of fresh squeezed lemon juice, and 2 Tablespoons of Avocado flavored honey, mixed with 16 oz. of warm water. When my daughter drank it at first, she wasn't too thrilled about the taste. She drank about 6 oz. of it and said her stomach hurt. I told her she could stop drinking it. But to my surprise, about 10 minutes later, she started drinking it again. She said her stomach was o.k. now, and that her throat feels better. I figured it must have been a big relief for a 10 yr. old to voluntarily drink something that's not tasty. It's been about 40 minutes now and she said the mixture really helped. I still hear her cough though; about the same as before the mixture, but she didn't really have a bad cough to begin with.
Apple Cider Vinegar
I read the apple cider vinegar cure from your website. My 7 year old daughter was sick with a viral infection, I soaked her feet in a cake pan with 1 Tablespoon of acv and she was cured within 10 mins she was fine and playing ,thank you i am going to tell everyone about this site.
My 3 year old was getting sick, the flu! She was crying that mournful cry that you knew she was starting to feel really badly- having just read about Hydrogen Peroxide , I was determined to keep her from getting sicker, her pain had just started in the past 15 minutes or so, we took a dropper, added the 3 per cent solution food grade hydrogen peroxide and put a few drops in her ear, which did get her crying over that for a minute or two, but then within 30 minutes she was better, no crying, no flu- thanks for the miracle cure!
Raw honey preferably organic - Raw Honey (unprocessed) helps get your energy back, kills germs of all types, halts diarrhea and intestinal cramps, (including firming stools) helps coughs and lung congestion and aids in the growth of healthy intestinal bacteria. It is a good source of B vitamins and minerals containing potassium, calcium and magnesium. It is quite literally the "perfect food" and can sustain life all on its own! It does not take any energy to digest it because it is predigested form from the bees. They do all the work, we reap all the benefits!
My eight-year-old got the flu, I gave him Raw Honey, 1 heaping teaspoon as soon as he finished vomiting, then nothing for three hours, unless they want more honey. He vomited twice total, and was completely well in a matter of hours! My husband got it, would not eat the honey, has been vomiting for two days STRAIGHT, can't keep food down! Then my four-year-old started vomiting. I gave him 1 tsp. honey, he stopped vomiting and ate honey about 1 tsp every two hours. He felt so much better in four hours, he (against my warning) ate Goldfish crackers and drank a Capri Sun! He vomited one more time and then by dinner, was completely well and ate a light dinner!! Amazing! So, now it's Tuesday, my ten-year-old gets it. Fever, body aches, headache, nausea! Wow, of course, I get the RAW HONEY, I give her a nice big tsp., she mixes it with water (she hates honey but has learned her lesson) I keep her home from school and send her to bed with a fever and no medicine. My husband calls, he is leaving work sick because he can't stop vomiting! Third day, he is in bed all day, eats nothing, and feels terrible. He comes home and sees our daughter, all better in a matter of two hours! (I think we caught it early enough, she is at school celebrating her Birthday!) He eats the honey! Today he is back to work, amazed at the benefits of the honey. You will be too. Special note: My six-year-old (who has autism) and I take the most supplements, eat mostly organic, don't drink soda, etc. we are the only ones in the family who didn't get this FLU!
Vitamin c and baking soda for flu-like illness, fever, weakness
My 12 year old snuggled into bed with us, a rare morning treat as I'd been working early mornings, and I immediately felt his fever. He had tummy and head pains and nausea, and was due for 3 day camp the next day. I immediately started him on wholefood vitamin c, 1000 mg, every hour and sometimes at 40 mins, as busy weekend schedule allowed.
Magnesium, in the form of food grade epsom salts, one '0' capsule, was given approx every 4 hours, and gave also that morning the bottle stated dose of natural liquid D3.
Also over the morning two separate teaspoon doses of organic coconut oil.
I told him if he had no improvement by midday I would have to bring out the Apple Cider Vinegar bs tonic, to which he reluctantly agreed. (half teaspoon baking soda, two teaspoons Apple cider vinegar, topped up with water, given every four hours, under great duress on account of the taste).
Just after midday it occurred to me that with the copious amounts of water being consumed with the frequent vitamin c capsules, and frequent Magnesium, he should have had a bowel movement, but hadn't, and not the previous day either, meaning toxins are not excreting and in fact recirculating and accumulating.
Gave two DGL licorice chewable tablets, half teaspoon organic castor oil then about half hour later made one baking soda capsule to which I added four drops liquid chlorophyll, to ensure there was no fizzing reaction, there was not, given with lots of water. (The idea came from reading a post of Ted's where he was able to purchase sodium bicarbonate and mint tablets. Well peppermint is an ingredient in my liquid chlorophyll). And during all this time giving 1000mg wholefood vitamin c at least every hour.
Finally, he is able to go toilet. Very hard stools followed immediately by the runs. My son is pleased he knows this is the toxins leaving. I make 3 more baking soda/chlorophyll capsules over the afternoon/evening and pull back the vitamin c to one tablet (500mg) each hour, *more runs, reduce further to two hours. Please note baking soda must not be given on a full stomach, the only food my son ate was at breakfast, I made him three eggs cooked in tsp coconut oil, nothing else. By bedtime there was a significant improvement in his condition, we were unsure if he would be able to go to camp, decided to see in the morning, after solid sleep. It was a different child who came into see us, in the morning, bouncy and excited for camp. I sent him with wholefood vitamin c, two each morning and two each night, the school does not allow medicines on camp, fortunately they do not view vitamins as medicine. I, obviously, do. Best to you.