Natural Remedies for Basal Cell Carcinoma
Although the medical industry considers basal cell carcinoma " non-life-threatening ", any type of cancer poses a significant threat to your health and well-being. If you have been diagnosed with any type of cancer, you should look for holistic treatment options that effectively manage your symptoms as well as your condition and include necessary medical supervision.
Some of the more popular natural remedies for BCC suggested by Earth Clinic readers include apple cider vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda.
What Is Basal Cell Carcinoma?
Basal cell carcinoma is a fairly common form of skin cancer. This type of cancer begins in your basal cells – the cells within the skin that generate new skin cells as the old ones die. The condition most commonly manifests as a waxy bump on your skin; however, it can take other forms. The condition also commonly bleeds repeatedly and scabs over.
List of Remedies for Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Apple Cider Vinegar (31 )
- Curaderm (12 )
- Baking Soda, Castor Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide (6 )
- Hydrogen Peroxide (7 )
- Bloodroot (3 )
- Iodine (3 )
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda and Coconut Oil (2 )
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Hydrogen Peroxide (3 )
- Eggplant, Apple Cider Vinegar (2 )
- Milk Thistle (2 )
- Vitamin C (2 )
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Vitamin C (1 )
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Eggplant, Peroxide (1 )
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Ketogenic Diet (1 )
- Apple Cider Vinegar Treatment Photos (1 )
- Broccoli Poultice (1 )
- Baking Soda, Eggplant, ACV (1 )
- Cansema (1 )
- Curaderm Reviews (1 )
- Garlic (1 )
- H2O2, Oil of Oregano, Clotrimazole (1 )
- Manuka, Baking Soda, Essential Oils (1 )
- Flush Niacin (1 )
- Petty Spurge (1 )
- Preventing BCC (1 )
- Red Wine Vinegar (1 )