any documentaion showing that even plants even without a hole in the bottom linking to earth , and even crystels 2 crystels? will ground you ???
Lisa (Thousand Oaks, Ca, Usa) on 02/17/2011: Hi Epona,
I have worn a q-link for about 10 years now. I wear it all the time and it has some impressive endorsers who use it. I will say this though, I attended the Conscious Life Expo this weekend here in LA and had the opportunity to see a booth that carried the earth calm emf protector. The woman who worked the booth said she'd worn the q- link for quite a few years before being introduced to earthcalm. She has been wearing that one for 10 years now and upon putting it on the first time, her asthma disappeared and she hasn't had it since! She said up to then she'd always needed her inhaler and hasn't used it since then.
She let me try the pendant for 45 minutes to see if there were any changes because she said w/ this emf protector you actually feel changes if in fact your problems were due to them. Well, I have to say I could feel changes definitely! So, my point is, I would look into that one. I believe both of them are the same price. You can google earthcalm for detailed info of how it works. If I had the money, I would buy earthcalm in a heartbeat after I tried it! Hope this helps.
View Entire Thread
Lisa (Thousand Oaks, Ca, Usa) on 07/20/2010: EMFs have become quite a bit of concern in recent years. I have seen some people quite sensitive to them and highly affected. Dr. Joseph Mercola just wrote an article about the concerns of cellphones- something most of us now use. Personally, I have worn an EMF protection device for about 9 years. The endorsers are quite impressive- such as Lynne McTaggert, Ken Wilber and Gary Null. I've even noticed Anthony Robbins wears one. The product is called the QLink and they come in different styles. They all do the same thing though just some are fancier than others. They also carry home protection devices of which I have not tried. I feel it's worth having this protection and encourage everyone to do research on EMF protection. I mention this product because I use it and liked what I read about the research that was done to create the devices. Hope this info helps those with EMF issues. Lisa
Sullykip (Brooklyn, NY) on 08/22/2009: I know some EMF remedies that everybody can do themselves, at little or no cost.
1) Remove all electronic objects from within a 5 foot radius of your bed. Electronics emit radiation very strongly within a five foot field, but weakly thereafter. Your body needs peace and calm most of all when it sleeps--that's when it restores its energy and tries to heal itself. So your bed is the most important place to make EMF-free. By removing all radio-alarm clocks, electric clocks, phones, lights, etc from the area near your bed, you make a good start. Just put your alarm clock at the otehr end of the room, on your bureau--it will work better there, anyway! As far as lamps, you can either do without the bedside lamp, use a soy-candle instead, or, you can unplug your lamp (if you leave it on your bedstand) each night before going to sleep. Either way, if you make sure no electronics are active (ie, plugged in) within a 5-foot radius of your bed, you will sleep much, much better and be stronger overall.
2) Ground your bed--and your house--with plants! Put a plant that is in a natural pot--such as stoneware, wood, or pottery (clay) on a table also of natural substance (wood) by your bed. Take a strong or long piece of cloth that is either silk, cotton or wool or hemp (ie natural; ideally organic, but fine if conventional). Tie one end of the cord to a leg of the table that the plant is on. Tie the other end to a leg of the bed. Now your bed is Grounded. Seems ridiculous but is true. The plant derives strong natural harmonious energy from the earth's core. The energy will travel through the cord, to your bed. You can do this anywhere in your house--tie one end of a cord to a leg of a table that a plant is on, and tie the other end to a tassle of a natural-fiber rug, such as a wool rug, or cotton rug, or hemp-mat. Now the whole room is grounded, through the rug. If you already had plants around, this costs you nothing. You can tape the cord to the floor so it doesn't trip anyone, if you want. The more plants in natural pots (placed on natural surfaces) you have, the more grounded your house will be. Crystals work well too.
3) always always always turn your cell phone off at night.
4) in fact, turn it off whenever you do not need it to be on. You probably do not need it to be on as much as you imagine you do. We all think we're important and that everyone is trying to reach us all the time. This is somewhat of an illusion. The world will not end if you turn your cell phone off most of the day. Try it. Try only turning it on to check yr messages.
5) If you must have your cell phone on during the day, place it in the next room, or at least 6 feet away from you. It may need to be on, but it does not need to be in your pocket! That is what "loud ringing" is for. Put the cellphone far away from you. Say you work as a salesclerk. Put the phone at the other end of the store. Say you're a house-wife/husband. Keep the phone in the next room, the one you're not in. Just set the ringer on "loud." Unless you're deaf, you'll hear it. It absolutely does Not need to be in your pocket (where its strong & unharmonious signals will, on a low level, fritz your brain all day long).
6) Try the other guy's suggestion--get some "blue stick" at a hardware store, it's only $2-3 for a pack of 4 of the putty-sticks; use it to "glue" a penny (or two or three pennies) to the back of your cell phone. The EMFs will be reduced. Any copper or silver disk should reduce the EMFs. A disk of black onyx or black tourmaline also works nicely, as these inexpensive gemstones absorb EMF radiation. "Apache Tears" work very well; they are often sold as disks. Any black natural gemstone will absorb emfs.
7) You can test the efficacy of these devices kinesthetically. Ask a good friend or partner to help you. Don't tell them what the experiement is about. Say it will be explained afterwards. Ask them to stand up straight, leave their left arm & hand hanging down at their side, and to hold out their right arm in front of them, so that it is parallel to the ground. Remove their phone from their pocket, and place it at the other end of the room. Have them stand in an open space, at least 5 feet away from all electronic devices. The way you test them is:
a) STEP ONE: you stand perpendicular to them. You place your hand on top of their right arm, just below the wrist, and press downward gently but firmly. You tell them to Resist you, as much as they can. You increase pressure gently but firmly.
first test them with nothing in their left hand (which is resting at their side). You press down on their right arm; see if you can push it down. If they are healthy and strong, you can not. If you are much stronger than them: Just push a medium amount, not so as to push the arm down, but enough to test their strength. You must then use the same level of pressure during all other parts of the experiment, so as to be consistent.
B) STEP TWO: next, test them while they hold a known toxin in their left hand. The left side of the human body is the receiving side. Ie, the body receives information from items and forces through its left side. So if they hold a known toxin in their left hand, it will make them weak, and you should suddenly be able to push down their right arm quite easily. For example, have them hold a paper cup with some ammonia in it. Have them take a whiff of the ammonia in the cup first, to make double-sure that their body understands what is in the cup. then they hold the cup in their left hand, which is still resting at their side, down by their hip. Then they hold their right arm out, strongly, parallel to the floor, as before, and you say "Resist me." You press down on their right arm gently but firmly. The odds are, when they are holding the cup of ammonia that they just sniffed, the person's right arm will go weak.
If it does not: The person's electrical system is not in alignment. If they can resist you as strongly as they did before (when not holding the ammonia), that means their electrical system is out of whack, and/or needs some help. You can't do the rest of the experiment. It would be like asking a blind person to read a signpost. The person may need some magnesium. Or, I dunno. Ask Ted!
Another good example of a known toxin you can use for the first part of the experiment is fluoride-toothpaste. Any old tube of Crest or Colgate or Tom's-of-Maine-with-Fluoride will do. (BTW Colgate bought toms-of-maine. They are now the same company). Have the person put a little dollop of toothpaste on their tongue, and hold it in their mouth. They should NOT swallow. They hold the tube of toothpaste (open) in their left hand, which is at their side. They hold up their right arm, so that it is parallel to the ground; You say 'resist me!' and press down gently but firmly, increasing pressure as they resist. If their electrical system is in alignment, their right arm will go down down down like a limp noodle. You did not even tell them what the experiment was about, so this is not subjective. As far as they know, fluoride toothpaste is good for them.
C) STEP THREE: Now for the cell-phone. Take the person's cell-phone, which is unprotected. Make sure it is turned-on. Put it in their left hand, which as always, is down by their hip. Their left arm is at rest. Have them raise their right arm so that it is parallel to the floor. Place your hand on their right arm, just below the wrist. Say 'Resist me." Press down gently but firmly. Their right arm will go weak. Why? Because their cell phone, which is exerting strong discordant electromagnetic radiation, is in their left hand, and their left side is their receiving side.
D) STEP FOUR: Put their cell phone far away, or at least 6-10 feet away. Test the person with nothing again, just as a neutral step. See if, with no toxins in the vicinity, they can resist you as they did initially. They should be able to.
E) STEP FIVE: Take the cell phone that you have just now "protected" by attaching several (3) pennies with "Blue stick" to it. Put the "protected" cell phone in the person's left hand. Test them just as you did in STEP FOUR. If the pennies are adequately protecting your phone, the person will stay strong.
If they are weak when holding your protected phone: the three pennies are not strong enough to protect this person. They may be unusually vulnerable to electromagnetic radiation. The pennies are a cheap do-it-yourself remedy that while good, is not 100% effective. They reduce EMFs, but can only do so much. If you have a phone that emits a LOT of EMFs, you may need stronger measures. (Lap top computers are stronger than cell phones. They may require ten pennies. Try it). There are many EMF-reduction products sold that are very good--that are even excellent. I can't mention brand-names here b/c it's not kosher. Generally, the ones that offer a 90-day moneyback guarantee are better than those that offer only a 30-day one. A 30-day money back policy is probably a lame product. If pennies glued to your phone (or laptop) don't work, try gluing on onyx disks, or apache-tears-disks, or black tourmaline. Try silver disks. If those don't work, try some of the 60 or 90 day money back guarantee products. Test them! If they don't work for you, return them. I have a "resonator" necklace I bought from a site, that comes with a black-onyx and lithium battery charm, and it is very effective. I never take it off. My chiropractor, MD and naturopath have all tested it. I'm very sensitive to EMF's because I have aluminum poisoning. So I really need my protective necklace, my plants that ground my house, and etc. I keep my cell phone off whenever possible, and when it must be on, it's always on my right side, not my left. I can feel the difference whenever I accidentally carry it on my left side--I feel dizzy.
I've seen my resonator, when worn by people who go weak when carrying a cell phone, make these people strong enough to resist anything even when carrying the phone.
Heavy metals, EMF's, fungus-es, and yeast all work synergistically. They support each other and promote each other. I don't understand the science behind it, but my (integrative) MD, who's helping me chelate aluminim and mercury, explained it to me. When I am near EMFs--say at a laptop computer with the wireless on--I feel very dizzy, and I cann't focus. This is in part b/c of the EMF's. But it is also because the Candida inside my stomach and head, and the fungi, think they are being attacked (by the EMF) and act up. It's a perfect storm--and perfectly awful! I have high levels of heavy metals, and Candida, and fungus. I'm sure I'm not alone. The best solution, for me, is to a) chelate the darn aluminum, which is promoting the Candida and mold. b) once I've chelated the aluminum, I can get rid of the yeast and fungus. c) Once I've done that, I will not be as vulnerable to EMF's. D) in the meanwhile, and even once I'm better, I protect myself from EMFs by reducing exposure as much as possible--only using the wireless on my laptop when I need to, only turning my phone on when I need to; and by grounding my home, protecting my sleeping area, and putting reduction devices on my phone and laptop, and wearing personal protection (my resonator). If you're on a budget and would rather not buy commercial protection devices--try using plants in natural pots, and try adhering pennies to your phone and laptop with blue-stick! It's surprising what you can do yourself. I've also heard you can make your own EMF-reduction pyramids with copper wire, and ground your whole house that way. I'm sure you can google this.
But most of all, turn your cell phone and wireless signal (router) off at night. And get the electronics away from your bed! And if your job entails sitting at a live computer all day, and it's giving you headaches--consider switching fields. Why should you suffer? If you really can't switch--there are products strong enough to ground a computer, and self-protection devices that are strong also. However, the best protection is elimination.
I'd be curious to hear what people find, if they try the do-it-yourself kinesthetic arm-test. Given, it is a crude test and not the "proper" method that trained kinesthesiologists used. But I've seen it used successfully by many. Dying to hear if it works for some out there with cell phones.