Honeycomb for Allergies
Maddannie (St. Louis, Mo) on 07/28/2011: I have struggled with severe allergies over the last three years. I don't use pharmaceuticals so it's been trial and errror with numerous products for the last few years. Mostly, it's been error. I've tried the vinegar in the past, but did not see any improvemnt. This time I stuck with it. And thankfully I was given a very wise piece of advice from an old book. Chewing on honeycomb! It enabled me to go outside without my eyes swelling shut or sneezing. I would just chew the honeycomb as needed. It seemed to keep my symptoms at bay until the vinagar started working. After about a month of chewing I don't need it anymore and I'm allergy free. I still drink the vinegar every morning (taking two days off a week), to keep my allergies from coming back.
Note, chew the honeycomb for 10-15 minutes then spit out, and get another piece if needed.