Posted By Jovan (Brooksville, Fl) on 12/02/2011
Replied by Tink's Family (Southeast, Mo) on 12/02/2011
I also read to do a thorough cleaning of your home if your pet is inside! Bleach anything the animal came on contact with! We bleached anything plastic and then tossed out her bed and toys and bought new! I was told the fungus spore that causes it can live on fabrics for 4 months after! I shampooed our furniture and washed all the bedding in the house and bleached the towel and bath tub used! No one contracted any of the ringworm and she didn't develop anymore spots! I've also read that the vet medications don't help! Hope this helps you!
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Content may not be reproduced in any form.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.