Borax for Parasites

5 star (1) 
  100%

Guy (Escondido, California) on 05/14/2007:
5 out of 5 stars

I buy clear plastic gallons of spring water. After reading Ted's explanation of sea salt being alkaline, I remembered that this is the water cure as shared by Dr. Batamanghelidj. (See watercure.com) So to a gallon of water I add one teaspoon of unrefined sea salt, several pinches of baking soda, and 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon of borax. I drink this while at my job 5 days per week. At home I drink the same mix without the borax.

This past week, there was something I noticed under my arm. A tick. I did not want to pull it out but it died and fell off in less than two days. I think it's due to the borax which I think is amazing. A tick is a parasite.

I've also been drinking ACV with molasses and mix the ACV with baking soda until it stops fizzing. I'm glad I found this site.

REPLY   12      
Return to Borax