What Should My Urine Smell Like?
The urine of a healthy and adequately hydrated person should be light in color and have little odor. Health conditions, medications, supplements, the food you eat, and dehydration can all affect the smell of your urine. Natural remedies can sometimes help, depending on the cause of your smelly urine.
If you are concerned about the odor of your urine, you should ask yourself these questions:
- When did I notice a change in odor?
- What medications or supplements do I take?
- Have I added or deleted any supplements from my regime?
- Do I drink enough water?
- What is the color of my urine?
- Do I have pain when I urinate?
- Do I have any other health conditions?
- Has my diet changed?
- Have I been exposed to any new toxins?
The answers to the above questions may help you connect the dots and figure out the cause of your urine's odor.
List of Remedies for Urine, Bad Smell