|5 star (4)||100%|
Myway (Delaware) on 11/05/2017:
My symptoms - fever of 101, slight headache, achy feeling, coughing, lethargy - this all happened within 1 hour. You have to hit it early.
1. Take 1,000mg (1 GM) of Vit c every 5 minutes up to bowel tolerance. For me, bowel tolerance was 40 GM (40,000 mg). Note - for some folks, this amount is probably too low. If you have questions, look up Dr. Andrew Saul on YouTube. He will set you straight.
2. Put 1 drop of peppermint oil under each nostril to keep the coughing down. It also helped with the headache. Did this about three times during the day.
3. Spread a quarter size dollar of magnesium lotion on the back of arms, feet, neck - to ease all the aches in body. Makes you more comfortable.
4. Take 2 tsp of colloidal silver 3 times a day.
5. Plenty of green tea. ( I drank about 4 cups the first day with lemon and honey).
Repeat the next day. I went to work the next day, had the Vit c tabs in my pocket, and my bowel tolerance was 13,000 mg. Don't put the Magnesium on till evening - it makes me sleepy.
This protocol is safe for kids and adults. You just have to get to bowel tolerance to make it work!
Valorie M. (Ny, US) on 01/31/2015:
D. (NY, NY) on 03/30/2009:
Robert (Orlando, FL) on 11/15/2006:
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Content may not be reproduced in any form.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.