|5 star (2)||100%|
Peter (Chicago) on 05/28/2020
Ted (Bangkok, Thailand) on 03/04/2010
Is it really possible to cure flu in one hour? Yes, but it's usually less than an hour. Not that I wanted it to but as a necessity. One case told me (one of my students) had only one aspirin. The other case is the owner of LPG gas, whose store had to close due to 5 p.m. closing time and didn't want the employees to go home with a bad flu (two of them in fact) and the fact that she hates the idea of taking aspirin more than one.
So the remedies, assuming you have them, is in a full glass of water, aspirin is dissolved, added with 4 drops of 0.1% methylene blue and 8 drops of concentrated Hydrochloric acid. 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt is option to stop the mucus that sometimes occur. Lysine 1000 mg is optional, although lysine is a rare commodity here in Bangkok. It will go stop the flu in less than an hour.
There's just one catch: make sure you wash your hands before eating food and clean the enviroment otherwise you will catch it again the next day or two, and obviously avoid picking nose, a bad habit my students have and recaught the flu 2 more times, before he stopped that habit and never had a flu since.
In case some people are low on aspirin, and by chance happen to have methylene blue 0.1% and hydrochloric acid, this remedy would work. How it works is relatively simple. The methylene blue raise the energy level it works on the same principle of caffeine in a strong black coffee is used instead, and this can be mixed with the aspirin. In case hydrochloric acid isn't sitting around, I think plain distilled vinegar say 2 tablespoons with lemon juice one tablespoon is mixed can be substituted to have a similar effect as the one hour flu cure.
It is important to wash the hands after flu is gone. I prefer to wash my hands in vinegar, or a very weak solution of hydrochloric acid such as 10 drops per glass as antiseptic solution, as virus in general do not die in alcohol gel and other alcohol antiseptic. They also resist fairly well with most chlorine antiseptic solution, but they do not survive well in vinegar, hydrogen peroxide solutions in general. The hydrogen peroxide antiseptic solution should preferably be about 1% concentration when using as hand wash or general cleaning the area to avoid reinfection. Of course if a person were to get necrotising fasciitis, the preferred remedy is not this one, they don't survive well in betadine iodine solution mixed with other chlorine washes.