|5 star (6)||86%|
|3 star (1)||14%|
Seid (Bracknell, UK) on 01/06/2023:
I am in my mid fifties male, otherwise healthy but for the last few years I have been afflicted by digestive problems esp bloating, I have tried everything there is to try! With minimal results but as soon as I tried the mung beans soaked water, it worked straight away! I am absolutely gobsmacked such a simple addition to my routine made such a difference even within 3 days,
Also a big thank you to all those working hard to keep Earth Clinic going, it is been my go to reference for many years! Absolute goldmine for health.
Keep up the good work,
Seid in the UK.
Bonnie (Richmond VA) on 04/12/2022:
Looms (Hawaii) on 04/03/2022:
P. Raghavan (Virudhunagar, TN, India) on 03/24/2022:
There are about 300 to 500 different kinds of bacteria in our digestive systems. There is a video available on the net from the Diabetic research center at the University of Copenhagen titled “Type 2 diabetes may be caused by gut bacteria”. This research center is one of the top diabetic research centers in the world. According to this research center, the probiotic imbalance problem is common to all diabetes 2.
Probiotic imbalance implies the percentage of bad bacteria in the digestive system is high compared to that of non-diabetes.. There are two ways to correct this probiotic imbalance problem in Diabetes 2:
1) Reduce the count of bad bacteria in the digestive system. This can be done by consuming anti bacterial substances ( e.g. black cumin seeds, Hydrogen Peroxide, etc). But they will kill bad bacteria as well as probiotic bacteria. But one has to adjust the dosage so that it will kill the maximum number of bad bacteria and low number of probiotic bacteria.
2) Increase the count of probiotic (good) bacteria in the digestive system. This can be done by consuming probiotic substances (e.g. Kefir, Probiotic capsules, etc). There is no need to adjust the dosage. This is the one I like since it is very simple.
Probiotics like Kefir, probiotic capsules, are not available in many rural parts of Asia and Africa. But Mung beans are available in those areas. I am suggesting a simple way to produce probiotic water using Mung beans. It is as follows:
1) Take one third cup (75cc) of Mung beans and wash thoroughly with clean water at night. Drain and add about one and a half cup (300cc) of fresh water.
2) Allow about 6 to 8 hours of fermentation. Separate the fermented water.
3) Drink this fermented probiotic water in the morning on empty stomach for 8 to 12 weeks.
4) If a person is taking blood sugar lowering drugs, dizziness may be experienced by the person indicating low blood sugar. He should stop taking blood sugar lowering drugs and consult your doctor to find out whether the drugs are needed for you.
People who tried this simple protocol came out of Diabetes 2 after the treatment.
Anne (Canada) on 06/02/2021:
Stacy (Ghana) on 12/19/2016:
I am writing to thank you so much on behalf of my sister and myself.
Diabetes 2 has ravaged our family, (grandparent & parents)and shortened too many beautiful lives. My sister was told 2 years ago she was pre-diabetic, and struggled with diet restrictions in attempts to lose weight. Despite her efforts, she was unfortunately recently diagnosed with Diabetes 2, I knew we had to get better before it was too late. Seeing your post, I started with the fermented mung beans every morning, although I am not diabetic, I only did this to satisfy my kin that it was safe, and doable. However, I do think this is a very good way to introduce the necessary gut flora which I believe I too am lacking.
Then, my sister started it and after one month was dropping weight and clothing sizes as well as drastically reducing her overall body inflammation with only adding this fermented drink each morning, and still eating her usual foods. This is a godsend, thank you thank you, thank you. She has not been back to the doctor and still is taking victoza (sp) but what a transformation. She is determined to continue for the full 12 weeks and tells everyone she knows about this remedy. I only hope we can convince other family members to try it too.
Again many blessings to you and other posters here on earth clinic.
P. Raghavan (Virudhunagar, Tn, India) on 03/27/2016:
Only way it can be cured is by increasing the level of L. Casei in the digestive system. Mung Bean soaked fermented water contain L. Casei. This fermented water that is a by-product of Mung Bean sprouting, can be produced as follows:
1) Take one half cup (100 cc) of Mung Bean and wash thoroughly with clean water in the evening. Drain and add 2 cups of fresh water and then add 1 oz of fermented water if available.
2) Allow 12 hour fermentation. Separate the fermented water using plastic or stainless steel net. Save about 1 oz (30 cc) for the next fermentation. Then continue with sprouting.
3) Drink the fermented water in the morning on empty stomach for 8 to 12 weeks.
This will cure Diabetes Type II.
Best wishes. P. Raghavan.