Greek (Chicago, IL) on 03/28/2008: My dad was diagnosed with colon cancer in 1985. We live in a polluted community, he smoked, and my families diet was pretty heavy in red meat. He was given the proper medication and then discharged. He knew that cancer usually returns so he decided to modify his diet.
The first thing he did was stop smoking. He then changed his diet. No more red meats. He made sure to eat plenty of vegetables and fruits every single day. His main fruit of choice is bananas. The addition he made, which I think was the most valuable was garlic. Garlic is a huge staple for mediterraneans, so this wasn't a big adjustment. It was a big adjustment for everyone else in the house that valued breathable air. Well, 23 years later, he's as healthy as a horse. He gave cancer one hell of a beating.
I take the garlic pills because of the obvious odor. I work with a lot of people and I don't want any embarassing odor. Is there anything that can kill the bad breath or the odor that comes from the pores?
Barry (Blountville, TN) on 03/02/2007: Garlic quickly killed my cancer and saved my life. Hi, My name is Barry Bittinger. My Friends call me Boone Doggie. I have had cancer three times, and I used garlic alone to kill the cancer all three times. The first time I used garlic it was a mistake, I misunderstood the difference between a clove and a bulb. My daughter Lynn told me to eat a clove a week to cleanse my blood. I mostly ignored her, there was nothing wrong with my blood I thought. Then, after having a growth in my right lymph nodes, hurting, and swelling and growing to a massive size, It all turned to blood poison, this was after having the cancer for several months. I would have gone to the doctor, but I was warned about letting a doctor just cut it out. I decided to wait and try other things. NOTHING WORKED, it just cost a lot. Then it all broke loose, the time had come. I tried to drive my car to where my oldest daughter worked, I COULDN'T I was totally zapped of all my energy. I went back home to wait for the grim reaper to take me away, I'm not a fool, I would go to the hospital, but only as a last resort. A acquaintance of mine had lymph node cancer, he went to a hospital and his lymph nodes were removed, He died quickly. Don't let them do that I was told. When all went south, and blood poison had taken over my arm, at first my right shoulder half way down my mussel, I lay down because I was so exhausted, for about 30 or 40 minutes. When I awoke, the blood poison had moved to a position 5 or 6 inches above my wrist. I knew if I lay down again it would be over, So I thought of a place where I could go in my condition that I could drive my car and make it, and get some garlic. This I did to clean my blood. Not knowing that in doing so I would also cure myself of cancer! I went to a near by store and purchased 4 bulbs of garlic. I thought that I had purchased 4 cloves. This is what saved my life! not knowing the difference between a bulb and a clove. If I had known the difference between a clove and a bulb I would be dead today. The garlic that I ate not only Stopped the blood poison in it's tracks, It killed the cancerous growth (The size of a baseball) in my right under arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I returned home with the garlic, I got out a plate and broke the garlic bulb, I thought was a clove all over the plate. I started eating all i could eat. about 7 or 8 pieces every time. which amounted to about a bulb a day. I ate the garlic two times a day, about half a bulb at a time. (there is more to the story I can tell later) For now the important message is (GARLIC KILLS CANCER QUICKLY) I should have started eating garlic all the time, but I didn't. I got cancer two more times. Once in my stomach and once in my eye, I killed the cancer both times by repeating the mistake I made the first time. The stomach cancer I killed by going to a dinner the first night that I realized it was there, The first treatment didn't get it. The stomach cancer had grown to the size of a goose egg in only one day. I had to do the same thing the next evening when I went to eat. I ate a measure of granulated garlic on each bite I took. The next morning it was dead. When I got the cancer in my eye, I didn't eat the garlic, I simply taped a sliver of garlic over the cancerous spot, it burned for about 4 or 5 hours. When I awoke the next morning the garlic had turned the cancer spot into a blister. I dissolved in a day or two, But left me the biggest black eye I have ever had. I now eat a small amount of garlic every day, I have had no more cancer since I started the garlic once a day.