|5 star (1)||100%|
Lily (Melbourne, Australia, Vic) on 02/27/2012:
We have gone through maybe 4 vets and so much medication and it's not right for anyone to be taking so much medication because of liver or kidney damage in the long term.
We did an allergens test to detect ALL the possible allergens our dog was prone to and found out he was allergic to pollen, the poor thing.
So it's worth talking to a good vet and really monitoring your pet. We now give our dog evening primrose oil about 3 times a week and it has helped tremendously. There were other treatments such as injecting him with a pollen vaccination everyday for a year but we didn't find that too humane.
Good luck and I hope you find a solution :)
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Content may not be reproduced in any form.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.