|5 star (1)||100%|
Ovrnite (Knoxville, Tn) on 04/21/2017:
For other health concerns I've been taking;
ACV- 2 tablespoons;
sodium bicarbonate 1-1/2 teaspoon in divided doses
potassium bicarbonate- 1 teaspoon in divided doses
Vitamin D3 - 7000ui
Along with other vitamins, herbs, etc.
1. When psoriasis showed up I started 'painting' on Lugols solution 2% which had some luck in slowing it down, not resolving it.
2. Then organic peppermint moisterizer over the Lugols. No improvement
3. 2 days ago I found 'EarthClinic' website. Got me thinking!
4.Sunshine good- substitute vitamin d3.
5. ACV good- use it to wash area.
6. Aloe Vera good- apply over ACV(Apple Cider Vinegar)
7. Menthol good- apply over Aloe Vera.
My routine is shower or wash area with Tea Tree Castile Soap
1. Scrub areas down with ACV, (yes, it stings a little) let dry
2. Open vitamin D3 capsule(5000iu) massage half into each area.
(I plan to do the D3 every other day)
3. Massage, 1/4" drop, Aloe Vera over each area, until tacky.
4. Spread Organic Peppermint Moisturizer over each area.
5. Cover each area with plastic wrap, tape edge if needed.
The plastic could be a problem for some. I repeat this process two times a day
Bottom line is that this might not work for everybody, but in two days I've gone from dark red, itchy, rough scaly thick MESS, to soft pink areas with no itching.
Will update this in a week.
The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Content may not be reproduced in any form.
Copyright © 2021. All rights reserved.