Hydrogen Peroxide Inhalation Method by Bill Munro

Multiple Cures

5 star (22) 
  92%
3 star (1) 
  4%
(1) 
  4%


Posted by Pamm (Alabaster, Al) on 05/23/2009
0 out of 5 stars

Hello I am a 39 yo female with Addison's Disease & Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia, I started doing the 3% hydrogen peroxide in a nose spray bottle 6 drops in back of my throat every 4 hours for fatigue & muscle spasms. It did help me get more energy however I started noticing after 3 days of using that I was getting bad acid reflux, painful tightness of the throat, severe dizziness, nausea, abdominal bloating, hypertension, gas, and the scariest of all as soon as I would inhale the Hydrogen Peroxide my fingers would swell up and turn shiny red/blue & they would get numb & tingly. It happened every time. That was enough to make me stop. 3 days after I quit inhaling the symptoms continued to plague me except I had no finger swelling. The acid reflux & dizziness has been the worse. Today is 5th day and I do feel better & symptoms have subsided. I used the 3% peroxide to clean my face today and within a hour my face looked like there were burns on it? Very red & it looks burned. Does this mean I am allergic to this stuff? I have been battling candida yeast when I started taking it too. I do not understand all these symptoms while on this stuff. It was the most awful experience I have ever had. I was so dizzy I couldn't function. I threw up mucus because acid reflux was so bad. I didn't know if I was sensitive to it because of my addison's or was it a reaction to the yeast or what. Because I did like the energy when I used it. Could you please tell me what you think happened? Thank you