Dear anyone who can help,
I have a cat with a tumor that has returned in the same spot for the third time and surgery is not possible for several reasons. I have searched everywhere for a holistic vet that treats pets using DMSO, but I cannot find one anywhere, even in the greater surrounding areas where I live, in fact I cannot even get an appointment to a regular vet for 3 weeks or more. I have been looking for several weeks now. I am rather desperate. I want to try the DMSO and hydrogen peroxide solution that you were so successful with. I have some questions though and was hoping you could help me out.
1. What is the ratio of DMSO to distilled water to used?
2. Do you make up a fresh batch before each time you apply it?
3. What is the ratio of H202 and distilled water to reduce the 35% hydrogen peroxide down to 6%?
4. What is the percentage of the DMSO solution to Hydrogen peroxide solution that you actually apply?
Is it 94% of the DMSO/distilled water solution to 6% of the HP/distilled water solution which makes 100%?
5. What is the ratio of H202 and distilled water to reduce the 35% hydrogen peroxide down to 3%?
6. Do the tumors just shrink, or did they open and drain?
I would soooooo appreciate it if you could help me out. I am quite desperate and feel very overwhelmed. I thank you greatly in advance for any help and any other suggestions you might have. Thank you!!!
PS-I tried to email [email protected], but the email address no longer exists.