2 1 User Ratings
[YEA] I gave my 45 pound, mix bread, female dog named Brownie some pain killers; due to the fact that she had this painful growth on her eye lid. To be exact for five days I gave her one acetaminophen and four naproxen. By the fifth day she was puking and had diarrhea. I felt horrible. I intoxicated her liver. I called the veterinary hospitals. Instead of giving helpful advise they made me feel like I intended to poison my dog and gave me a hard time on estimating a fee. The minimum fee at the vet was going to be $1, 000. I looked up this advise and am so grateful. The Milk thistle saved Brownie's life. I gave her a mix of Milk thistle, burdock root liquid extract and licorice root liquid extract at eleven am and by four pm she mad a complete 360. I mean it was amazing how the Milk thistle detox her liver so fast. I also did give her a 30 cc of pediatric pedialyte in her vein with a insulin syringe I bought from Rite Aid to rehydrate her. By six pm she was eating canned wet food and drinking water. She didn't puke any of it up. Went on a run, was filled with joy and energy. Brownie survived thanks to the four tables of milk thistle.
Replied by Missy