I FOUND IF I SOAK MY CLEAN FEET IN BAKING SODA NOTHING HAPPENS, IF I SOAK THEM IN UNDILUTED WHITE VINEGAR , COVERING THE TOPS A BIT, ALL KINDS OF THINGS COME OUT OF MY SKIN, INCLUDING INSECT LOOKING THINGS, MAKE SURE YOUR FEET AND RUBBER (ONLY) SANDLES ARE VERY CLEAN FIRST, SO YOUR NOT BRINGING STUFF INTO THE VINEGAR SOAK. I ALSO USE IT ON MY SCALP WHICH RELIEVES THE ITCHING AND MOVEMENT, HAVN'T TRIED IT ON MY BODY YET BUT CONSIDERING ADDING IT TO MY BATH SOAKS OR JUST APPLYING IT TO BODY WITH SPONGE.
[YEA] This is not a remedy or cure for an ailment, but rather a suggestion that might help Morgellons sufferers find a small measure of releif. Morgellons sufferers, stop using laundry detergent and start using Borax or Washing Soda to do your laundry, because it is quite possible that your clothes are re-infecting you. Borax and, or, Washing Soda will clean your clothes without detergent, and since the Morgellons "bugs" seem to hate salt, maybe they will leave and not come back? If you get a grease stain, just use a spot treatment of detergent. Other than that, just Borax or Washing soda (a generous 1/2 cup per load) by itself will get the wash clean and fresh. You can also add just plain table salt to the wash, too (25lb bags at a big-box store).
Replied by Bo'
Pland, Or Usa
01/14/2012Posted by Abbie (Monrovia, Ca) on 08/26/2009
I posted my findings yesterday, I want to add more. I found that the gloves I have used and the vinyl matress cover and my washing maching and dryer and the chair I have been sitting on all infected by the black tiny dots of mold ( I believe it's mold) that is very hard to remove. Again most on the area I frequently touch. I did some research and they said that all the people with morgellons have direct contact with plant dirt or earth. I myself did touch a plant without using gloves about 6-8 months ago, and that plant (a indoor tree) is dead now. I inspected that dried stem or trunk of the tree and found the same tiny black dots all over it. Is this a coincidence? I believe morgellon is caused by this type of mold or fungus. If this is true, we may try to detox with those thing that can get rid of mold or fungus. Maybe this is why many morgellons sufferers found relief. But this is really tough, as I found them growing on the inside of the dryer door. And I have been using the dryer many times a day for over 8 months, because I thought I got scabies. Please check this site for mold and fungus remedy. Hope all get relief!
Posted by Abbie (Monrovia, Ca) on 08/25/2009
I think I have morgellons, I have sting biting and itching sensations, have tried many many different remedies. most works temporarily. Recently, I began to have creepy crawly sensations on the sole of my feet and on my face. I thought morgellon is caused by skin parasite, But now I think I found something that must be related to morgellons symptoms. this might be caused by a type of fungus. I found this by accident this morning: about 8 months ago I found some tiny black dots on my furniture, some clustered, and some scattered, and they cann't be removed with regular cleaning. So I thought this may be caused by constant spray and cleaning and the paint fade out. But this morning I tried to clean it with vinegar, to my surprise, they can be cleaned if you try hard. Then I began to check every furniture. I was scared! I found more clustered black dots on or around the door knob of every drawer. My home is well aired and dry. The black dots looks like fungus to me. But they stay on the area that I frequently touch. that may give the clue that I carry this on my hands. Because My furniture is white or light pink, so very easy to see these black dots. One more thing, I have been spraying a lot of vinegar, and orange oil on my furniture, especially the door knob where I frenquently touch. But they can survive!Replied by London
Approval Ratings YEA (1) 100% Posted by Steve (San Deigo, Ca) on 04/08/2010
[YEA] Hi guys you get morgellons disease from having a weak immune system so naturally to get rid of all you have to do is boost up your immune system to cure youe self from it. Vitamin C every hour for 2-3 days also B5 4 times a day this is what cured me. I want to warn you about drinking to much water you can get water poisioning mix it up. Magnets are a life saver they pull the static electricity out of your body and the bugs stop biting you if you have enouigh magnets. I just place magnets in sweat bands on my limbs and the bugs dont move as much. You basically have to find what is causing you to have weak immune system and boost your immune system up. High levels of static electricity kills your immune system its called emf, the bugs feed off static electricity. Yea I cured myself from this disease...Replied by Kim
08/03/2010Posted by Rebel (Somewhere, Usa) on 11/16/2014
This is a website I discovered for morgellons. They are NOT trying to sell anything, just their opinion on what worked for them, after trying lots of things. http://morgellonsshield.com
Approval Ratings BETTER BUT NOT CURED (1) 100% Posted by Baylieann (Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa) on 11/04/2010
[BETTER BUT NOT CURED] I have suffered from morgellons from 1999 to now, and Yes, nearly insane at times.... It has disabled me for the last 5 years, the first 5 or 6 years, NOTHING was available anywhere about this bizarre problem. I have been escorted out of dermatologists offices, laughed at, scorned, etc, sent to laser treatment, cut skin off for biopsy's, all the stuff you ever heard of. I found on the healing grapevine website, a protocol that has helped me, the first and only help, and with time, hopefully eradication! Since I have had these nasty bugs so long, and figure they are in EVERY HAIR and EVERY WHERE in my body, my guess is it will take about a YEAR to get completely clear.
1.) Willard Water, make sure you get it from an official distributor or the main site. I drink as much as I can, often as I can, you cannot over do it, as your body just gets rid of what you don't need. I also use it topically, often, at the same mixture recommended on the bottle. A little goes a long way, not expensive! Excellent stuff!! Make sure you work with your doctor as your body will need less of any medications. Willard Water helps the body work better, the very first day I began drinking it, several bugs on my head were emulsified, turned into white head like bumps, easily broke open and healed!!
2.) dry Oxygen tablets. I take 3 or 4 a two times a day. I also use the dry oxygen granules mixed with Willard Water mixture topically. Again, I began using these two products about 4 months ago, and on the very first day, that evening, the bugs began to die. The recommendation is that you bathe daily in the tub with the Willard and Oxy, but I have arthritis so bad that rolling around in a bathtub is almost impossible, not to mention torture! So, I make a mixture of both products and put in a spray bottle, I spray myself down a couple of times a day.
The healing grapvine also recommends a Infrared heat unit, but I have not been able to come up with the cash yet. They also have several other products on their site, but I am not sure they are vital to getting rid of these bugs. I can honestly say that I also used, bought, prescribed, and made about every topical application known to man, which did not work, and tried all antibiotics, antifungals, all kinds of stuff A to Z, and this truly is working. If I see that sun detergent and alfafa letter again, which is bull, I might scream!! When going through a healing process, it is kind of like going backward through time... The areas that heal first are the newest and so on until I get back to the start.
Right now, a large quarter sized community of nanos are dying on my left cheek, coming to the surface. This is an area where I have had numerous problems, and I can say in earnest, good bye! In some places, I have the worm trails where the bugs escaped, as I am no longer a happy host! I have been using a hand held microscope to keep track of these bugs, and I now actually have to look for the bugs, where in the past, all I had to do was pick any area of my body, and there they were. At least now, I have hope, I have a chance to do some things I wanted to do in retirement (except I am only 51), but I plan to take advantage of my new found energy, and healing to travel and enjoy what life I have left.
I hope this helps some of you out there, anyone who has given up, or anyone who is tired of trying and failing with all kinds of kooky crap. Just to have something start working on these stubborn buggars was hope enough. DONT GIVE UP, we have some politicians, some doctors and some scientists to hold accountable for creating this disease, for hiding research, and for witholding a cure. I love this web site, and have used several of the remedies for my family members, and they work! Thanks! BaylieannReplied by Baylieann
Las Vegas, Nevada