I went to a bad dentist over 20 years ago and after a really few great dentists looked at my teeth, they all said that the first dentist gave me fillings because my molars are deep but it was unessesary and I did not have any cavities. I have not had any cavities ever since.
I wanted to make the mercury filligns fall out naturally and then remineralize my teeth naturally. I did chip my front tooth and my really good dentist muscle tested me and put on a compatible and flouride free composit on that tooth, which I do not want to fall out.
Is there anything that I can do to make the mercury fall out?
Could anyone help me with identifying whether amalgam lodged in my upper jawbone is causing eruptions on my cheek.
I had botched root fillings 15 yrs ago and later found out the amalgam (yes people, he used amalgam as a root filler! ) had been forced through the root into the jawbone. 5 years later another hopeless "dentist" attempted to remove the amalgam from two locations; first above the root of upper left 5 and the second lump around upper left 6. Result: upper left 6 removed wilth huge abscess attached and huge hole drilled above upper left 5 but he missed the amalgam and it is still in there. However, I have a huge gaping hole and masses of bone loss.
I have been on H202 for various reasons and suddenly, lesions appeared on the cheek right above where the amalgam would be. They are not infected but are inflamed. SO unsightly and florid and livid. I thought perhaps they may be a reaction to H202 on the mercury? I tried working out the chemistry but my brain can't do it as I only got O level chemistry many years ago! I don't know if I should leave off the H202 and stop all de-toxing so as not to disturb the amalgam. There is no way I can have more invasive surgery; there is no bone left there to excavate, although I'm sure I could find another sadist dentist to make more mischief there. Nothing applied topically helps the lesions; they just run their course and have got worse as my dose of H202 has increased (up to 10 drops twice a day - but stopping that and inhaling through the mouth 3% 3 times a day).
Many thanks, bcbg75
Thousand Oaks, Ca, Usa
Hello Ted, Bill... Anyone??? I am doing a Mercury Detox right now because I have 3 amalgam fillings... But, I also have BRACES... Is it okay to do a Mercury or METAL detox when you have BRACES on your teeth??? I just want to make sure I don't damage myself... ANYONE PLEASE??? Joyce
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Ten Mile, Tn.
Hello I have had mercury poisoning or should I say discover that I have mercury poisoning a few months now. I tried chlorella for the first 3 months, did major research but chlorella disbursal to help. My symptoms seemed like they got worse. Facial and body hair is falling out. Hands and feet are tingling. I have a metal taste in my mouth, increased in saliva, and my teeth seem to have changed it's texture also. There more sensitive, I read and have done major research and some sources say that I can even cause teeth to fall out. So now im taking HMD which stands for heavy metal detox. Ive only been taking it for 5 days. I've done research on it and Im concerned about my health, but
Not really worried because I've been in prayer. What can cause teeth to fallout from mercury and is there any thing I can do to prevent this from happening. I definitely need my teeth I'm only 24 years old. The mercury as also caused my blood pressure to rise as well. Thanks for your help
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Please help me find a doctor that will detox the mercury out of my body.
Amalgams: Hi, I wanted to ask about the iodoine in its use for Mecury removal. Does this actually remove mecury from the body or prepare it for removal? Should I be taking something with iodine in order to help remove mercury?
I read your article on Aspergers/ Autism and mercury poisoning. I live in Australia and am concerned about my 3 yr old granddaughter. She has always been a very hyper child since young, but she was always happy and listened and very good. Since October, 2011, something happened, and she has had terrible behaviour problems, anger & rage, defiant and disobedient, nightmares, crying for nothing, screaming, temper tantrums, things like that.
My daughter took her to the doctor, and she said this is not a normal behaviour for a 3 year old, as a lot of 3 yr olds go through this, but my granddaughter is acting differently than just your normal temper tantrums. My daughter took her little one to see a child psychologist, and he wasn't too concerned at all, and told my daughter that the little one needed more sleep.
However, after reading your article, I am wondering WHERE can a person go to get a toddler tested for Mercury Poisoning? My daughter went to the local GP to get a test, but the doctor told my daughter that they do not do testing for mercury in children. So WHERE AND WHO can we contact to get this poor child tested? I am suspecting something is really wrong with this child and need to help her. Do we need to go to a naturopath/homeopath? I heard of a UPPS, something like that, a urine test to show levels of mercury. Is there no blood test? Hair analysis? What do we do? Can you suggest to me WHO OR WHERE we should go to get her tested for mercury poisoning? Thank you for your help. Donna