gingseng and cayenne peper for male Impotence:
ok Im young and big size around 8inch.I ve had impotence episodes with women. It gets too heavy to maintain after few second of achieving an erection blood seemed to leave my penis and it got soft. Even masturbating. I started researching online and I gotta tell u all theres a cure..in fact there are many of them but Im gonna talk about the one that prove to work with me and its also the cheapest.
Dont spend your money in pills and stimulants its all about blood flow.
NUMBER 1 Go to a chinese store and buy koren gingseng tea, its very cheap.
NUMBER 2 buy dried cayenne pepper for cooking, yeah red cayenne peper.
NUMBER 3 eat something.Warm the gingseng tea, make like 3 or 4 bags of tea. Swallow many dried cayenne fruits with the tea.not more than 10 aprox
ok now wait for like 1 or 2 hours and play with your little friend.Then come back here and share the results with others, help all those men that are afraid of inviting a woman to come over. I was...not anymore, it cant be cheaper and healthier.
You can also try garlic and Ive heard tribulus is good but expensive.Ive tried gingo biloba and saw no effect. Nothing like gingseng and cayenne combination. Let me know how it works for you!
gingseng and cayenne peper for male Impotence:
Around age 48 my husband started experiencing erectile dysfunction. The doctor gave him Viagra, but he really didn't like taking it. It didn't even work every time. He had his testosterone levels checked and started taking testosterone shots. This helped a great deal, but he still experienced problems at times. The doctor put him on blood pressure medication which caused more problems in the sexual department. After doing alot of research on the internet, my husband started taking hawthorn berry. After he had taken it for awhile, he was able to come off of the high blood pressure medicine. He does not experience erectile dysfunction any more. Hawthorn Berry has been a tremendous blessing for us!
Replied by Beaumartin
Posted by Tom (Manhattan, NY) on 07/21/2008
Being in my early 50's I've experienced a significant decrease in my libido over the past several years. Various factors can be attributed to it, age & increased stress, etc. Although a part of me doesn't miss the added distraction of testosterone, I decided to experiment with many different natural enhancers. Most have a general stimulating "edgy" effect which I don't care for. I recently started taking Hydrilla for an occasional food based Calcium and a surprising side effect has been with my libido. More so with erectile dysfunction than enhanced desire. It is considered a nuisance weed, but it is loaded with minerals, so it probably had something my body was lacking. It has a calming (calcium) effect as well.
EC: More information about Hydrilla on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrilla
Replied by Rob
Posted by Duwayne (San Ignacio Cerro Gordo, Jalisco Mexico) on 02/17/2009
I'm 74 years of age and have been a Korean Ginseng fan for many years not solely for erectile dysfunction, but for energy as well.
Warning; If you have high blood pressure you should limit yourself to two capsules or teas per day.
I live in Mexico so I'm well informed to the benefits of chili peppers. Cayenne is great but don't be afraid to experiment, my favorite is raw jalapenos, a little less spicy, and if you so happen to have hemorrhoids you'll appreciate this warning. Just a small serving about half a small pepper two or three times a week.
If you don't heed this warning your morning constitution could end up in screams for ice water. Now for the best help of all for erectile disfunction, Mexican Damiana. You can find it in many health food stores and in all Mexican grocery stores. ( yes Mexicans also suffer from impotency, its got to be that dam cactus juice) Take two teaspoons of this herb per day as a tea or as I do sprinkled on cereal or what ever you want to sprinkle it on, uncooked is best.
Be sure to get your two mile walk every day and hopefully you'll be back pestering your partner for a little romp. Very best to all. Duwayne
Posted by Jillery (Rawlly, Nc) on 03/13/2016 | 62 Posts
We just started this regime--
Please read the following article about ED help:
It states arginine 1.7 grams, along with 40 mg 3x a day of pycnogenol to be helpful with erections. Success seen after 3 months with 90% of the patients. Only 40 men were in the study, but hey...
Good luck :-)
Posted by Gavin (Manganui, Northland, New Zealand) on 04/28/2011
I have to say that a combination of garlic ginger and cayenne.. And maybe b6 with zinc with magnesium caps. Cures! The problem. Im 64 and thought that it might just be the ways things go as you age. Two years ago I could hardly get an erection now they are harder than I need lol.... Ive also started mild jelking you'll have to google that one.
The prostate and sperm need lots of zinc.. Thats why I take the supplement... I think that the oils in ginger make you want to have sex (gingerols).. But at least you dont need to worry if you have a dysfuntion.. it took about two weeks to come in strongly so be patient.
Posted by Eastet (Batonrouge, La, Usa) on 04/22/2012
Niacin for Erectile Dysfunction : Please take note of the many google medical articles promoting Niacin to heal erectile dysfunction and nerve damage (sensation).
Paste from google link:
"Niacin is a water-soluble B vitamin, called vitamin B3. Other forms of niacin like nicotinamide, niacinamide and non-flushing types (timed-released) do not provide the benefits that "true" niacin does. Niacin Flush, an important characteristic of "true" niacin is that it causes a flush, which means it is creates hystamines which open blood vessels and capillaries, so more blood flows through them. These are the blood vessels that are of most value in reaching fatty tissues. Therefore toxins which are stored in fatty tissues are moved into the bloodstream and processed out of the body. Again, the non-flushing types do not cause dilation of the blood vessels, have no lipid modifying effects, no ph & fatty oil/wax/chemical breakdown detox solvent effect. Improves circulation, aids digestion, and oxygenates the body. Niacin is involved in both DNA repair and the production of steroid hormones in the adrenal gland. Raises metabolism by converting stored fats to energy, detox, and by increasing hormone production. The men started with a daily dose of 500 mg, to make sure they had no adverse side effects, then increased to 1, 000 mg and then 1, 500 mg. In patients with atherosclerosis, which is the accumulation of fats along blood vessel walls, niacin is known to improve both cholesterol and lipid levels. Inflammation in blood vessels causes blockage and damage/desease such as neuropathy (nerve damage) and ED. So it's no surprise that niacin helps."
Replied by Michael
Posted by Jen (Washington, DC) on 11/12/2008
You have no information on erectile dysfunction and impotency and it would probably be helpful to a lot of people. It seems strange that it would not be included under the "Men's Health" topic.
Look forward to seeing something soon.
EC: Here it is! New page just created.
Posted by Timothy (Sydney, Australia) on 07/11/2012
This has really changed my life. A few different brands on the market but liquid is proven to be beat. Hold it in the mouth for 3 minutes for sublingual delivery. Also its a great antioxidant found in the skin of red grapes.
Posted by Alon (Jerusalem Is) on 05/02/2016
Royal Jelly (1 – 2 gram daily) is an excellent remedy for ED. It is also an aphrodisiac and it will increase sperm volume. It should be taken with zinc and other supplements to support the reproductive system.
Do not over indulge ejaculating as it will weaken your system in the long run.
Posted by Joe (Short Hills, Nj) on 07/05/2016
Eat spinach with some tomato on an empty stomach (2-4 hours) after supper later at night around 11 pm-2 am.
I was hungry one night, and had nothing else to snack on. It caused an erection and horniness about 2 hours later. Repeated and had same reaction another night as an experiment.
I think empty stomach and later at night is key.
Posted by Manny (Uk) on 09/14/2015
Ultimate Supplement Combo for ED, healthy erections, hard flaccid, and peyronies
OK. I've been messing with every supplement under the sun for about 10 years now, for better health in general and libido and erections. 100's. And I'll tell you what I found, by finding and using the few supplements you're nutritionally deficient in, which could be around 10, your erections will be 100x better than taking all the libido enhancers out there (horny goat weed, maca, etc..) but not correcting these nutritional deficiencies.
So here is my recipe for super erections on a constant basis:
1. Ionic Magnesium - This must be the liquid magnesium. I use the Good State brand as it's cheap and effective. Nearly all other forms of magnesium don't absorb, so don't both buying capsules of magnesium oxide or any other type. Why magnesium? Well people are hugely deficient in it, it is responsible for other 900+ enzymes in your body, one of them being converting GLA > PGE1, which is needed for erections (the injectable ED drug was pure PGE1 called Alprostadil). If you're using Good State brand, take 1/2 a filled cap.
2. Sea Kelp - This is for iodine. And you don't need iodine in any other form (lugos or whatever), sea kelp works period. I have a friend who is very sensitive to iodine, and he can't even take a 1/4 of a tablet of sea kelp because it's too much iodine for him. And with mine and my other friends experiences, sea kelp works wonders for really hard erections and stronger orgasms. (Stronger orgasms for women too). Iodine is extremely important for erections, believe me. But take it via sea kelp, as you can easily go over board other ways. Take 1 tablet.
3. L-carnitine. Now DO NOT get Acetyl l Carnitine. Get either L Carnitine L Tartrate or L Carnitine L Fumarate. The latter 2 are more for the body, the former crosses the BBB too easily and will make you stressed, angry, or headache. L Carnitine L Tartrate has been proven in scientific studies to be better than testosterone injections for ED, and increasing androgen receptors in your body (more receptors allows more testosterone to latch onto). I tell you, l-carnitine is almost like an anabolic steroid, my dumbell bench press went from 30kg to 37.5kg on each arm in 22 days. L-carntitine gives you so much more strength and power. Take 500mg-3000mg, 1 to 6 tablets. I recommend however you just take 1.
4. Vitamin C. You might think I'm crazy for suggesting this, but it works really well. Start taking 2g of vitamin C before sex and you will be amazed how powerful this out of fashion vitamin is. It is a very powerful Nitric Oxide enhancer. Take as much as you can tolerate. It could be 1g every few hours, or 2g every few hours. I personally just take 2g once a day with my other supplements as it's easier that way.
5. Evening Primrose Oil. This has GLA in it, which converts to PGE1. Once you start taking ionic magnesium as well, you will be converting more of this GLA to PGE1 regularly. Also EPO may lower your prolactin, but we take it mainly for the GLA. You DO NOT need to take expensive starflower/borage oil which is meant to have more gla in it, EPO is cheap and very effective. Also note that if starflower/borage oil is not processed correctly, it can keep toxins from the plant which may harm the liver; EPO doesn't have this problem. Take 1-3g a day.
This formula is probably going to cost you $10 a month or less if you took these supplements everyday. Every one of these supplements you can get large supplies of for very cheap, except maybe for l carnitine, which is why I recommend you get the L Carnitine L Tartrate as it's cheaper, and been the one used and proven in scientific studies. If you live in the UK or EU, I get my l carnitine from myprotein.com.
Whatever the case, you wanted erection power. These supplements alone will do better than all the aphrodisiacs put together. You will consistently get hard erections and high libido every time. Also you'll probably cure a lot of other things along the way, especially with the magnesium and sea kelp (iodine). In fact, I've taken many supplements over the years, and have had a few bouts of depression or anhedonic. Since taking liquid magnesium, it's pretty damn hard to ever get depressed. There is an old study out there which claims magnesium can cure depression outright, and in my case, I believe it. Magnesium deficiency is huge, and we know magnesium is a co-factor for over 900+ enzyme in our body, so it's very important. These no point putting anything into your body, if you don't have enough enzymes to break them down into the useful nutrients your body uses.
Anyway, trust me, your money won't be wasted. Buy a months supply of the above supplements and start enjoying better erections and libido.
Though I'm not a woman, I can only image the above supplements helping your libido also.
Replied by Chris
Replied by Abdelaziz
Replied by Mark
Posted by Chuck (Sedona, Arizona) on 08/20/2009
erections: 70 years old, a smoker most of my life (down to 6 a day rolling my own natural tobacco.
Started having problems 2 years ago. My solution:
1. get your estrogen level checked (should be around 50), men become tamer and easier to manage say their wives after 50 or male menopause.
2. get testosterone level checked. (Should be about 600 for good performance)
3. get DHEA level checked. It starts dropping ater 40 years.
I use: 3,000mg of arginine, 625mg of tribulus terrestris (to maintain testosterone),2 5 mg of DHEA daily. These take care of the reproductive system. 1000 mg of non-flush niacin to dilate the necessary blood vessels about 30 to 45 min before sex.
Am an Alternative Medical researcher. This is what works for me. The most important items are the blood tests to make sure your levels are proper.
There are many things other people use which I haven't tried and may be better for you.
This only addresses the physical aspect; many have psychological problems. If you get up in the morning with a good erection and can't perform, maybe it is not physical.
Replied by Rob
Replied by Saperae
Replied by Sandra
Replied by Joe
Replied by Tony
Feltham, United Kingdom
Replied by P.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Replied by Azhar
Dubai, N/a, Uae
Replied by Watercure
London, United Kingdom
Replied by Ginny
Replied by Don
Replied by Peace
Abha, Western Saudi Arabia
Replied by Peace
Abha, Western, Saudi Arabia
Replied by Eastet
Batonrouge, La, Usa