Last Modified on Dec 25, 2014
EMF Side Effects
Electric appliances as well as several other household products emit low grade electromagnetic fields or EMFs. As these fields compound and layer, the result is a condense cloud of harmful, even toxic radiation. As such, the kitchen of a home is often considered a “hotspot” for EMFs; however, all of the rooms in a house are affected.
This heightened exposure to electromagnetic radiation via household products, power lines, and other electrical devices has toxic effects on the body and overall health. Initially, EMFs stresses the pineal gland, which controls the hormonal balance in the body. As the pineal gland is affected, it makes an individual more susceptible to environmental sensitivity. This issue has an effect on sleeping habits, emotional health, and cognitive ability. Likewise, individuals highly effected experience chemical sensitivities or environmental illnesses such as chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. Increased stress levels are also associated with EMFs, causing headache, muscle pain, chest pain, anxiety, restlessness, stomach upset, change in sex drive, lack of focus and motivation, and depression. Especially high EMFs can even be linked to brain tumors and chronic diseases including cancer.
While it is difficult to avoid all EMF radiation, certain precautions can be taken to avoid EMF radiation. An EMF meter is one of the most import EMF protection devices available. A meter assesses the level of emission from individual electrical devices as well as the room as a whole. Determining and avoiding the highest emitting items is crucial for overall health. Additional steps that can be taken to avoid radiation include purchasing and running an aquarium in the home to absorb microwave energy, limiting mobile phone use and using a wired internet connection. An additional option includes surrounding the home with several crystals of Himalayan rock salt or oolitic limestone to ground the waves.
HI U GOD FEARING FOLKS DOIN:
Let me tell you another story. Concerned with house EMF's, so I bought me a meter to help me seek out the electrical problems that will do me in. Yep, our microwave is bad news Charlie. Don't just back off when it's running, get out of the room. What was so disturbing to me is that our laptop was just as bad as our microwave if your had it in your lap. The strength goes down with inches, so use this device and stay 6" or more away least you mess up your recreational area.
I also learned that our FIR Sauna that I brag on often, also can do you in. I will just conclude that the EMF's are a trade off for getting detoxed. Life is just a bowel of cherries and we need to rejoice that we have a site like Earth Clinic that we can share our health success' and failures with our fellow man. That may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is in this day and time. I'm sure this site is a target to be shut down by our handlers.
Too much free expression. Got to toe the line.
Love you all =========ROBERT HENRY=============
Replied by Harry
Approval Ratings YEA (1) 50% NAY (1) 50% Posted by James (Melbourne, Australia) on 02/25/2013
[YEA] Hello, I just have a suggestion that I think would help others about protection from EMF and microwave radiation. I believe a good size aquarium of at least 50 gal in your room will help a lot in absorbing harmful microwave energy. I haven't done experiments on this to really prove that it works but you can try it. This youtube link might convince you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprvZ8cBfW4Replied by Camur
11/14/2013Posted by Clemens (Lhasa, Tibet) on 04/21/2011
I am about to restore a house that has no heating at the moment.
I was thinking about putting the hot water radiator system (a furnace and many hot water pipes heating the radiators in every room, as it is the habit in my country). Anyhow, talking with an architect, I learned that installing a system using electric heating plates is cheaper and wastes less energy if always kept on instead of turning it on and off al the time, plus, because after a while, because the wals themselves start irradiating heat, the overall temperature is more even and the air doesn't overheat or overdry.
I was wondering though, if electric heating plates have a bad effect on health or not and if it wise to use them?
All the bestPosted by Josephine (Ontario, Canada) on 12/15/2014
Hi, I am looking to purchase EMF Protection for my home as I have chronic Lyme. I live in a condo apartment building where there is a lot of wifi around since every unit has their own wifi, also cell towers nearby and all around Toronto area. My unit is small, 655 sq ft, 1 bedroom + den.
I have looked into the following for my home and I am not sure which is better :
EarthCalm Home EMF Protection System - $375 CAD + $48.75 tax
SmartShield360 Plug-In Whole House Active EMF Protection - $299 US + shipping
Safe Space Radiant Room - $144.95 US + $20 shipping to Canada
I would also like to purchase a pendant, and I guess these are the most popular ones I have found :
EarthCalm Nova Resonator Necklace S Series - $199.00 CAD + $25.87 tax
EarthCalm Nova Scalar Resonator Stone Pendant - $349 US
Qlink SRT-3 Pendant - $99.95 US + shipping
And cell phone EMF protector :
EarthCalm Quantum Protector - $129 CAD + $16.77 tax
Aires Shield Extreme - $49 US + shipping
and other cheaper EMF sticker options
This is all I have found so far as there really aren't very many competitors. Any recommendations or suggestions appreciated. For example, does the Q-Link pendant work the exact same as the EarthCalm pendants? I haven't been able to find any reviews or comparisons on the internet.
My electrosensitivity has improved and getting better each day after removing my jaw cavitations, as well as fixing sphenobasilar bone being "stuck" after a few sessions with the craniosacral therapist. Will be treating Lyme shortly.Replied by Brian
Approval Ratings SIDE EFFECT (1) 100% Posted by Diane (Sherborn,ma) on 02/16/2014
Hello Bill, Do you have an opinion about EMF's and could they cause peripheral neuropathy? I was told by someone that IS the reason for my PN and I should disconnect my modem every night and put tin foil on my four walls of my bedroom and the ceiling...I've read some of your suggestions and was looking for and educated opinion I respect.
Second... would infra red saunas help PN or make it worse?
Lastly would a large 60 inch TV be bad for PN, my doctors have no opinion..Posted by S (Sd, California) on 09/10/2012
Hi, I'm writing on behalf of my Mother, who suffers severe electromagnetic hypersensitivity to cellphones, celltowers, major powerlines, and wifi. She gets burns on her skin from exposure, a cracking sensation in her head and body numbness just being in the same car or auditorium with those who have their cellphones with them. It's very hard recently living in our apartment in San Diego, as many neighbors now have satellite dish & wifi. We are looking for safer housing. We've made many adjustments already in the realm of health, dietary, even trying several shielding mechanisms, none of which have worked. We've even attempted moving but as yet nothing has panned out. Any help you have or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Please, if there are any resources or directions that could possibly help in dealing with this, let us know. Thank youReplied by Sunshine Mommy