Last Modified on Jun 21, 2015
by Bill Thompson
I thought that it was about time that I should update my Anti-Candida Protocols on Earth Clinic. This is the full and updated protocol for people with a systemic candida infection or any other type of candida albicans issue - cutaneous, intestinal, uterine, oral etc. This protocol's emphasis is that it must above all work to defeat and cure the candida, that all nutrients must be relatively easily available and that all the nutrients used should be reasonably cheap but effective. This protocol has already proved its worth and has been successful (and is mostly based on Ted from Bangkok's remedies for candida). I must also admit that the die-off and detox effects from this anti-candida protocol are considerable in cases where the systemic candida and rapid weight loss have become a serious problem (ie at the acid body wasting stage). Willpower and faith helps tremendously here, but this is really up to you.
How to Cure Candida with Home Remedies
My most recent success with this anti-candida diet has been with a lady in Africa. We had a lot of trouble with nutrient availability so we had no choice but to improvise. It took her about 6 months of candida protocol dedication to become completely healthy again but she also had a lot more wrong with her than just systemic candida as you will see. All her fungal and other problems were also resolved using only this anti-candida protocol. All she did was to religiously follow this whole protocol on a daily basis and all her other fairly major problems went away too (This protocol won't work very well if the anti-candida diet is not strictly followed as well). See this link for her daily protocol and results: J's Personal Candida Diet Testimony
Please see the Anti-Candida Protocol below for full candida diet instructions!
|Candida Diet Protocol||6|
Per Bill's recent post:
"... Lastly, an appeal to all those people who have bought my candida book -- Candida: Killing So Sweetly. There are one or two reviews on Smashwords that claim that the Gum Turpentine used in my protocol is a poison even though I prove, in the book, that gum turpentine is far from being a poison. So could all those people who bought this book please just give an honest review either on Smashwords or Amazon.com. Very much appreciated."
Please, if you have read Bill Thompson's book, Candida: Killing So Sweetly, please consider submitting a review on either Amazon or Smashwords and especially if you are familiar with the turpentine protocol for candida.
Click here to write an Amazon review. Scroll down to the review section and click on "Write a Customer Review".
Thank you so much!
|BETTER BUT NOT CURED (1)||13%|
|WORKED TEMPORARILY (1)||13%|
Just received my "Candida-Killing So Sweetly" book and have my supplements on order. So excited to get started!
1. It doesn't say in the book how long I should do the program? The case study seem to do this for 6 months?!
2. The case study ate plantains/rice at almost every meal...isn't that a carbohydrate and not on the Diet protocol? Are those carbs phased in at some point? I know if I eat beans or high carbs, my trich/hair pulling kicks up!
3. Also, my six year old son truly has bad candida given to him at birth and then exacerbated by multiple rounds of anti-bioitics from severe sinus infections. Now that we are in the "know", we are trying to clear his problem and hydrogen peroxide just isn't cutting it.
What dosages for a six year old boy? Has this been tried for young children safely?
Blessings and THANK you!
Please can you provide guidance??
I am in the process of trying out your candida protocol.... thank you for all your work and to other contributors too:)
I have seriously impaired digestion/malabsorbtion leaving me underweight, sinus/pnd issues (clear signs of infection), brain fog, depression, inflammatory issues in joints (shoulder cysts and knee pain), etc etc!
1. If I'm already taking digestive enzymes would the proteolytic enzymes (serrapeptase) still help?? On reading up about proteo enz it seems they really do assist inflammatory issues!
2. To push up glutathione levels, What is your opinion as far as doing coffee enemas and castor oil packs, as opposed to the milk thistle, ala and selenium approach? or both?
3. I'm following the Body Ecology Diet by Donna Gates - no starches / sugars, no dairy, gluten, etc! However she explains non-gluten grains are acceptable! Your thoughts on these - millet, buckwheat, amaranth and quinoa?
4. Day 3 of your protocol and digestion issues are improving slightly.
5. Please clarify the following - you say LI not to be taken on same day as borax, I'm interchanging between them, however, are both not in the system at the same time, even when alternating?
I'm taking - turp daily and only sometimes with castor oil, molybdenum, oil of oregano, alkalising protocol twice, 3000mg vit c, b complex, fish oil, chlorella + cilantro, NO liver support atm??, iodine and borax - it all seems a lot however, I'm interchanging as much as possible!
I actually started your protocol months back but kept cheating with sugar craving that I've now stopped!
Look forward to your reply. I'll keep you posted with progress to ensure it helps you and others!
Replied by Homee