Table of Contents
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- ACV Combinations
- ACV, Blackstrap Molasses, Coconut Oil, Coffee
- ACV, Blackstrap Molasses, Grapefruit Juice
- ACV, Blackstrap Molasses, Turmeric, Limes
- ACV, Borax, H202, Blackstrap Molasses
- ACV, Coconut Oil, Blackstrap Molasses
- ACV, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Coconut Oil
- ACV, Turmeric, Oil Pulling
- Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda, Borax
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Medication
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Supplements
- Apple Cider Vinegar Combinations
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, H2O2
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Bamboo Salt
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Barley Leaf
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Blackstrap Molasses
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Blackstrap Molasses, Coconut Oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar, H2O2
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Vitamin C, Baking Soda, H2O2
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Iodine
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Medicinal Mushrooms
- Bentonite Clay, Colloidal Silver
- Borax, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sea Salt, Epsom Salts
- Borax, Lemon Water
- Borax, Sodium Thiosulfate
- Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Oregano Oil
- Cayenne, Hydrogen Peroxide
- Chlorella, Urine Therapy
- Coq10 and H2O2
- DMSO, Iodine, H2O2
- DMSO, Vitamin D
- EDTA, Borax, H2O2
- EDTA, Tannic Acid, H2O2, Sea Salt, Borax
- Everyday Remedies for Optimal Health
- Fulvic Acid Combination
- Fulvic Acid, H2O2, Baking Soda
- General Feedback
- Grapefruit Juice and Meds
- H2O2 Therapy, Lime-Sodium Bicarbonate
- H2O2, Juices
- Home Remedy and Supplement Combinations
- Home Remedy Combinations
- Hydrogen Peroxide, ACV, Coconut Oil
- Hydrogen Peroxide, Multivitamins, Green Supplement
- Hydrogen Peroxide, Serrapeptase
- Iodine, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
- Iodine, Sodium Thiosulfate, Borax
- Medication and Supplements
- Medications and Remedies
- Milk Thistle, Chanca Piedra
- MSM, Yerba Santa
- Multiple Combinations
- Oregano Oil, Three/ Fivelac
- Probiotics, Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda
- Remedy Combinations and Medications
- Resveratrol, Methylene Blue
- Sodium and Potassium Citrate, Sodium and Potassium Carbonate
- Sodium Thiosulfate
- Ted's List
- Time Frames
- Turmeric and Bromelain
- When You Have Serious Ailments
03/22/2010: Jp from Wpb, Fl: "Is it ok to mix EDTA in the 1 liter of water with the 1/4 tsp Borax or will the EDTA make the Borax useless by chelating it?
Is it ok to add H202 to the 1 liter of water with the EDTA too?"Replies
03/25/2010: Joe from Wpb, Fl replies: "Bill, just wondering if H202, Borax, Edta can be mixed together in 1 liter water to drink thr-out the day ? Can these be made for the week in advance or will it lose its properties?"
03/26/2010: Bill from San Fernando, Luzon, Philippines replies: "Hi Joe...I myself use 1/4 tspn borax, a capful of hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 tspn sea salt and 1/2 tspn Epsom salts(Magnesium sulphate) in a litre of water as a daily drink. This combination is safe according to Ted's Remedy Combinations. See this link and read Ted's safe lists:
I don't use the EDTA therapy but there is a therapy called Chelox Therapy that combines taking hydrogen peroxide and EDTA by IV. The HP gets rid the arterial plaque from the large arteries and the EDTA gets rid of the plaque from the smaller capillaries. But I would be wary of taking EDTA and HP together or combined, since HP is a strong pro-oxidant and therefore quite reactive."
09/29/2010: Eudice from Ny: "Additional Remedy Combining
Red, Bill, EC, anyone please, Is it safe to mix small doses of Tetrasodium EDTA, Tannic acid (or green tea), H202, Sea Salt & Borax in 1 liter all together & drink throughout day?
Just so many remedies the body could use daily but how to fit them all in when many require to be mixed with a liter of water. God Bless. Thank you!"
09/30/2010: Self from Ny replies: "EDTA & Green tea (probably same for tannin acid, which is in Green tea) are ok, as even Lipton Iced does so
Ted already said, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sea Salt and borax were ok. I think somewhere Ted said Green Tea and Borax might cancel each other out in some way (GT contains fluoride and Borax removes that and there might be more too it). Maybe Tannic acid and borax might be ok?
Ted sometimes says to add Baking Soda to a more acid form of EDTA, so salt is probably fine too (at worst, I think it might just give a laxative effect). I believe mixing Green Tea or Tannic acid is ok to combine with H202. I did see a study where they combined Tannins and H2O2 so I would guess its fine. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1858719
People also mix H202 with milk and juices and I read "It is used in aseptic packaging, such as milk cartons, fruit juices and foods" http://www.tuberose.com/Hydrogen_Peroxide.html
But Ted did say not to take H2O2 with Apple Cider Vinegar (unless its only 2-7 drops H2O2 but I think he said it will cancel out the Vitamin C content of ACV, so not to take it with Vitamin C, & also not with sodium thiosulfate for other reasons. *BTW, Ted did once write of using ACV_H2O2 as an acidic remedy for a sore throat but H2O@ only in the small amounts listed above, otherwise it could become "Peracetic acid" which would be too strong. It has been used in water purification but in extremely small amounts.
When Ted talked about the ACV alkalizing remedy (best morning and maybe night, depending on urine pH, if its not the ideal 7 on an accurate test meter. The pH strips he wrote in the past aren't the most accurate), I believe he wrote to do the H202 (capful H202/liter drinking water) drinking water therapy six hours later.
"Hydrogen peroxide oxidises sodium thiosulfate to sulfuric acid."
I think you're fine to mix all of them, except I'd use tannic acid instead of green tea."
10/23/2010: Self from Ny replies: "Actually, consider taking the vitamin C and baking soda at different times. I have read some saying the baking soda can destroy the vitamin C. Perhaps this is less so with the more alkaline form of vitamin C sodium ascorbate? Also if you take a lot of baking soda, I also read it might deplete B vitamins (especially Folic acid) so make sure to get enough B's or supplement.
04/15/2010: Lori from Delta, Co: "I have taken remedies posted on ec for about a year straight. The sea salt, bs molasses, lemon or lime/baking soda, borax, h202, granulated lecithin 2x aday, mag citrate, sodium ascorbate. in taking the bsmolasses I still have lots of new gray hair growing in. mag citrate I swear constipates me. Am I missing something for an optimal health? the lecithin did get my liver enzymes down to normal in a matter of months:)i'm concerned about the sea salt drying my kidneys up? I'm pretty healthy, past the menopause,
my question is what do you take as remedies for an everyday regiment and for how long have you done this?"
05/26/2009: Sam from Boston, MA: "Hello Ted and everybody at Earthclinic. Thank you for everything. I really appreciate all the information that you make available to us. My question is regarding one of the remedy combinations that Ted has explained, explanation #7, regarding Fulvic acid. I decided to invest in Fulvic Acid after reading the information posted by Ted. I have tried a number of remedies and as a result, I now have a large box full of supplements, vitamins, essential oils, etc. I think that I will eventually find something that works for me. For that, I have decided to give Fulvic Acid a fair chance to work its magic. In one of Ted's old posts, he explains that Fulvic acid works better when combined with hydrogen peroxide and sodium bicarbonate, so here is what I have been doing: I mix 2 tablespoons of ACV with 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda and allow it to react for 10 minutes, I then add 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide and 1/3 cup of Fulvic Acid. I have been taking this for about one week for severe acne and other conditions and also for balancing my pH. I believe that it is too soon to say whether it is working. But I want to make sure that the remedy itself is correct. I don't mean to impose, I understand that you get hundreds of emails everyday, but if you could please let me know if this mix is correct, I would appreciate feedback from Ted or anyone else who has used Fulvic Acid. Thank you in advance."
07/26/2012: Stella from New York: "I read a post where someone questioned the combination of fulvic acid, H2O2 and baking soda. Apparently Ted supports this combination but I cant find the info anywhere on EC after tons of searching. Im already doing the baking soda and water remedy to alkalize. I've recently started the fulvic acid and it causes my ph to dip to 5 whereas the baking soda and water keep it around 7, sometimes 8. My fulvic acid comes in drops, from a reputable organic creator. I take 7-12 drops in 16oz of water. I have intestinal issues and feel the oxygen, alkaline and fulvic would be great.
Does anyone have any info on how to combine these 3 things and still reap the benefits of all? How many days a week should they be taken? How many days off? I intend to alternate days with borax and oil pulling for hormonal balance and toxin removal...
10/22/2012: Jim from Cypress, Tx: "I would like feedback on what viewers consider the 3-4 most important daily natural routines they are doing. I am currently oil pulling with sunflower oil in the morning. I follow with 2 teaspoonfuls of in the mother ACV with 4 oz. of Aloe Vera. I cook with and add coconut oil on bread and just ingest some throughout the day. All this is used as a preventative. Any help on routines with quantities would be most appreciated."Replies
10/22/2012: C from Cochrane, Wi replies: "I have also wanted to post a similar request---i would like to know other readers recipes for a "daily tonic" for health benefits. thanks"
10/22/2012: Lisa from Thousand Oaks, Ca, Usa replies: "Hi Jim, I take Chinese herbs on a regular daily basis and have seen the greatest improvement in my health from those. I also take lypospheric vitamin c almost daily which is amazing. The herbs are adaptogenic so I can take those everyday to build my chi and immune system. I also drink fresh green juice every morning and eat some fermented foods and/or drinks daily.
Outside of that, I change things up on a regular basis as I think the body gets used to the same thing. I will switch it up with ACV, baking soda, sea salt, sodium thiosulphate, coconut oil, etc. The list goes on and on but just like food as medicine, you don't want the same thing everyday, day in and day out. I might do three days or a week of something and then change it up.
Anyway, that's my two cents! Wishing you the best of health, Lisa"
[WARNING!] 12/03/2012: Art from Vancouver Bc., Canada.: "As posted at 11/07/2011 JD from Okc, Oklahoma. Are you not aware of the Deadly mixture, grapefruit and drugs. http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/grapefruit-and-medications-may-be-deadly-mix
As stated here.
Mixing the citrus fruit with the prescription painkiller oxycodone can lead to severe breathing problems, while combining grapefruit and the statin medication Zocor (simvastatin) may spark a potentially life-threatening complication called rhabdomyolysis, in which breakdown of muscle fibers can result in kidney damage of failure.
There are a lot more hazardous drug interactions at the link above.
I do not see a warning about this here so I thought I might bring it to everyones attention.
Take care. art 1a."
[SIDE EFFECTS] 12/01/2012: Oscar from Syracuse, New York, Usa: "Yes it does and sometimes fatal interactions. People on statin drugs for blood pressure need to avoid drinking grapefruit juice. The number of drugs and types of drugs grapefruit juice negatively impacts are so many you need to go here to learn about that:
Yes, I have read about all of grapefruits health benefits, But if you are taking any of these medications, it`s impact can be fatal. That list includes many pain remedies and tranquilizers. Most doctors do not know about this. There are other websites that state the list of drugs so effected is growing at an alarming rate. No one knew about this until a few years ago....Oscar"Replies
12/01/2012: Timh from Louisville, Ky, Usa replies: "I don't know if most or all Medications come w/ this warning, but it is ALWAYS advised to read the "drug indications and warnings" before medicating.
Also, the Histamine 2 Antagonist drugs used for acid reducing like Zantac, Pepcid, and Tagamet have similar effect on Liver P450 detox enzymes, that is they INHIBIT.
The inhibitory effect of these substances on drug metabolism and detoxification causes the medication to remain in the bloodstream for much longer period of time, which also raises the level of medication. This is how the overdose occurs."
12/01/2012: Bess from Calgary, Alberta, Canada replies: "More on taking prescription medications with grapefruit (or other citrus) juices, I received one of my alternative health newsletters with the following information:
Grapefruit poses a potentially lethal health risk to more and more patients taking prescription drugs. The fruit contains chemicals called furanocoumarins that can interact with certain drugs, blocking their breakdown and so making them more potent. Adverse effects can include acute kidney failure, respiratory failure, internal bleeding and sudden death.
While it is well known that some patients should avoid grapefruit, or grapefruit juice, the list of drugs involved has risen sharply in recent years. More than 85 current drugs can interact with grapefruit, and of these 43 can have serious side effects, according to scientists writing in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
Timh is right - find out about any interactions for your medications. Do as much research as you possibly can."
07/15/2009: Michael from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: "Hi,
I just started the H2O2 regime. I read that I can add it to water, milk or fruit juice. Does this include fruit juice that I buy from the supermarket or is it only freshly prepared juice? Can I add sugar to it?
I am also interested to try lime-sodium bicarbonate mixture for pH balance.
Is it possible to mix H2O2 and the mixture together so that it can be drunk at one time.
07/16/2009: Tavora from Brooklyn, NY replies: "I read in a book called ___that its best not to mix H2O2 in anything other than distilled water. The author explained since spring water or "hard" water contains minerals and other elements - the distilled water ensures the H2O2 does react or is "lost" by these compounds.... I don't know about mixing the lime/baking soda w/ H2O2 but I've been drinking food grade 12% H202 w/ distilled water these past few weeks - as well as lemon/baking soda (but w/ spring water on alternate days) and have experienced a fairly good (and consistent) alkaline pH reading. Good luck!"
07/17/2009: Alain from Ottawa, Canada replies: "WHAT CAN BE MIXED WITH H2O2
Please see http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html from TED
4/2/2007: Ted from Bangkok writes, "No one uses 1% concentration for internal purposes either. So 3% is way beyond that.
In the alternative health field, the maximum is actually 0.5% concentration. Actually and optimum H2O2 concentration was first determined in 1950s by Dr. Reginald Holman by implanting Walker 256 adenocarcinoma tumours. The drinking water for the rat used H2O2 optimum concentration needed to kill the tumors were about 0.45 percent.
Tumours completely disappeared in 15 to 60 days in rats. Of course a better way is to add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in the glass of 0.45% concentration of H2O2. This can be extended to treatment of almost any kinds of conditions, from virus, bacteria, microbial infections, pneumonia, tuberculosis, flu, etc. My own experience of using just baking soda (also increases the body's oxygen) and ascorbate vitamin C about three weeks for a small tumor to go into remission.
A more effective I think in the future of peroxide therapy is to add baking soda to the 0.45% concentration to normal drinking water since baking soda is alkaline and increases oxygen, while the peroxide furthers this natural increase. Ted"
04/01/2009: Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "Dear Shel:
Most combination of remedies is a major issue that I have dealt with in many private emails, but which family members do not want me to post on websites.
Hence, the lack of postings on this issue.
There are a couple of guidelines and I can build up these combination as we go along, here it is on top of my head:
1. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined with sodium thiosulfate. Both would neutralize each other, but they can be taken hours apart.
2. A hydrogen peroxide cannot be combined too frequently with ammonium chloride, or ammonium bicarbonate. It tends to cause headaches.
3. A malic acid needs always to be neutralized with baking soda or potassium bicarbonate.
4. Alkalizing remedies including, baking soda, sodium carbonate (washing soda) , potassium bicarbonate, tripotassium citrate (potassium citrate), trisodium citrate (sodium citrate), borax can be combined.
5. Hydrogen peroxide with any of the alkalizing remedy can be combined and is synergistic. I do this very often. A sea salt can be combined with hydrogen peroxide.
6. Blackstrap mollasses is considered neutral, and can be combined with any remedies mentioned in the above.
7. A fulvic acid mixture must always be combined with sodium thiosulfate and sea salt. Most important is that In a water solution before adding fulvic acid or humic acid, a sodium thiosulfate must be added. Sea salt in higher concentration often acts as a preservative, but a wrong kind of sea salt may cause fulvic acid to precipitate within hours, which may reflect wrong pH and may need adjustment to maintain the suspension.
8. Borax and hydrogen peroxide and any alkalizing remedy can be combined without problems.
9. Any acidity, such as lemon juice, vinegar, apple cider vinegar, citric acid I will neutralize the acidity to neutral pH of 7 before doing anything else so as not to reduce the bicarbonates in the body.
10. Most organics as in cayenne pepper, black strap mollasses, curcumin and most herbs in general don't react with each other as in food preparations.
11. Milk of magnesia, hydrogen peroxide and borax can be combined in any combination.
12. A sea salt with any alkalizing remedy is a powerful laxative but if laxative effect is not desired cannot be combined.
13. Niacin if taken, usually aspirin is taken 30 minutes or at least 15 minutes to avoid the flushing effect.
14. Milk, burned toast, egg whites, and charcoal in any combination will not work with antibiotics so cannot be taken together.
15. Milk, burned toast, egg whites, and charcoal in any combination will not work with vitamin supplements or mineral supplements. They block absorption.
17. A hydrogen peroxide therapy used cannot be combined with ammonium compounds in general. There are exceptions if the hydrogen peroxide added n water is of low concentration and is taken only once a day. That's use to kill the fungus and autoimmunity issues.
18. A person with across the board deficiencies, such as low iron, copper, and many other vitamins are often have low stomach acid. In which case hydrochloric acid drops 5-10 drops per one glass along with meals is taken, but alkalizing remedy is taken 1 to 2 hours apart, but is not taken or mixed at the same time. An alkalizing remedy is taken 1 hour or more before a hydrochloric acid. A hydrochloric acid remedy will increase nutritions into the body across the board and also help prevent gray hairs on many ocassions.
19. Additives hidden in supplements that tends to prevent them from working are often tricacium phoshpate and calcium carbonates. These tend to block supplements from absorbing in general especially mineral supplements, with possible exception of water soluble supplements such as vitamin C and vitamin B complex. I generally will try to buy bulk supplements without the fillers. Common fillers I try to avoid includes calcium, tricalcium phosphate and magnesium stearate, which is almost like wax. A powder form and liquid form of supplements are generally more effective.
20. A person who pH is very high and protein in urine is high, a peroxide remedy and alkalizing remedy is actually needed more. This is due to extreme acidity which causes the body's protein to breakdown into ammonia, which is a strong form of alkalzing.
21. People tend to forget the importance of sodium, potassium and magnesium and they can always be mixed with other alkalzing remedies as well as other remedies can also be mixed too. These are the body electrolytes.
22. A few people complain taking baking soda causes heart to beat faster and cannot be taken. However this is due to oversight in not mixing potassium and at least for me is a potassium deficiency and hence a potassium bicarbonate, or tripotassium citrate (potassium citrate) must be added.
23. A person who are on Hallelujah diets reports weakness and sickness, but this is due to lack of sodium in these diets and frequently a sea salt are added.
24. Common table salt is never used i n my remedies because they are very acid whose pH is 5. While the sea salt pH averages 7.5 and hence are often mixed with any remedies.
25. To improve absorption of any supplements, a small pinch of sea salt is always added in any supplements so it can have better bioavailability.
I am sure I forget to list many more, but these are just a few I can think of at the moment.
08/27/2009: Briana from Dublin, Ireland replies: "hi ted id like to ask you a question can i do hydrogen proxide therapy while taking chinese herbal medicine and medication for c o p d and heart im 56 years old 4foot 10inches in height and 28 kilos in weight i need to put some weight on fast no energy cant walk more then a few steps cant breathe very well any suggestions thank you"
09/03/2009: Connie from Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA replies: "You probably want to use fresh juice, don't waste your money on dead, pasteurized, watered down, sugary supermarket juice. Milk tends to cause congestion, so you probably want to avoid that too. If you can afford it, vegetable/fruit juicers are great, you can make your own juice from carrots, celery, apples, and such. I would think that since fruits and vegetables naturally contain H202 it would be ok to add it to the fresh juice. But I'm not an expert."
11/06/2009: Dixie from Lake City, Fl replies: "I use 35% food grade and I find mixing it with 100% pure apple juice bought from the store kills a lot of the bleach taste and I have read a lot of articles about when to take it and what to use while distilled water is the prefered method, 100% pure juice and milk is also ok to use."
03/18/2010: Arnu from San Diego, California replies: "Hydrogen peroxide to the ACV and baking soda solution.
If Ted could take a look at this section and clarify it for some people that would be great. in his list he does NOT mention the combinination of Apple Cider Vinegar, with baking soda and HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, I found it in another section and placed it copied it.
ADD HYDROGEN PEROXIDE?
02/08/2007: Fran from Houston, TX writes: "Can I add few drops of good grade hydrogen peroxide to the ACV and baking soda solution, twice a day? Thanks"
Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "No. Hydrogen peroxide will neutralize the vitamin C and other organic compounds in the apple cider vinegar. It is best taken for hydrogen peroxide with water alone, or at least 6 hours apart.
The reason is simple, hydrogen peroxide is an oxidant, while apple cider vinegar and baking soda is an antioxidant.
You can however, mix drops of hydrogen peroxide with baking soda in a drinking water. It creates a more alkaline form of peroxides which can also detoxify the body of accumulated poisons built up in the liver."
06/15/2012: Michal from Winfield, Il: "Hi, I believe I have systemic candida b/c I have (coated tongue, numerous yeast infections etc. ) and had some dental implants and was prescribed antibiotics. What juices, aside from Aloe Vera, can be mixed with H202. There seems to be vitamin C in most juices. I have a wheatgrass juicer that also juices vegetables and I've done carrot juice with it but I avoided wheatgrass w/H2O2 b/c of Vitamin C. I also put it in coconut water."
12/10/2012: Will_ashbless from West Chester, Pa, Usa: "Hi, I am beginning a new regimen including a powdered multi-vitamin (fruit antioxidant based with no iron), a powdered super green drink and a few other things. I get kidney stones and so I was told I should be taking a magnesium potassium citrate supplement.
I am very acidic to the point where a few times a year I will get the most horrible smelling and bizarre body odor. If I take my shirt off I smell great but the armpits of whatever shirt I had on will stink to high heaven. Almost as if the fabric is activated by the liquid from my armpit. Anyway when this happens I know I'm even more acidic than usual and I start supplementing with baking soda. This last time I just decided to keep taking it and I take about a teaspoon of baking soda daily.
So my question is if I now take this magnesium potassium citrate supplement will this eliminate my need for baking soda or can I (should I) still take my baking soda daily? I am also a bit worried about taking this supplement on top of a multi-vit containing potassium and magnesium already but the numbers for allowable daily intake suggest that I should be ok.
Thanks for your time in advance."
10/11/2009: Debbie from Erina, Nsw, Australia: "NEED CONFIRMATION ON HOW MANY OF TED'S REMEDIES I CAN TAKE
Hi Ted, I am a 48yr old woman with several health issues. I have had CFS for approx 15 years. However, my biggest problem is Candida and all that comes with that for example:- Leaky gut, chemical sensitivities, chronic hayfever, chronic constipation, thrush, thinning hair, numerous food sensitivities, poor sleep and undigested food.
I have been reading a lot of the information that you have written and am really delighted that someone is willing to give up sooo much of their time to help other people.
Could you please verify if I am on the right track with the remedies that I am currently taking. I have scanned a lot of your information and have tried to use this in improving my own health.
1. I no longer eat wheat, dairy, potatoes, mushrooms, fruit, yeast, peanuts and sugar.
2. I am consuming 2 x Tblspn fresh lime juice with 1/2 tspn bicarb soda first thing every morning & last thing at night.
3. 1/4tspn sea salt in 1 litre of drinking water.
4. Vitamin B 5days on 2 days off. Vitamin C every 2nd day. 1 tbspn of lecithen before meals 3times a day and evening primrose & flaxseed capsules daily, 1 x digestive enzyme with each meal.
However, I am still a little constipated and need to know if I can use a few of your remedies at the one time, for example can I continue to use the lime & bicarb soda remedy (above) and also the leaky gut remedy that would be an extra 1/2tspn bicarb soda morning and night all in the one day????
Also should i take the lime & bicarb remedy for a while than change over to the 1/4 tspn bicarb soda & 1/4 tspn potassium citrate after a few weeks????? I was taking the ACV and bicarb soda but became really constipated. Ted lastly can you tell me what the maintenance dose should be that I can take for the rest of my life???? I read that you have taken the bicarb for the last 35years. Do you think that I will ever be able to take the ACV and bicarb again once my constipation is sorted out????
P.S. I have purchased some magnesium chloride and wondered what quantity should I take."
10/12/2009: Merryanne from Orange City, Florida, USA replies: "I had constipation for years,,but not after I started taking magneisum capsule 400MG twice daily. and after 48 hours if you don't have a good BM, add another 100MG to the AM and PM dose then after 2 days if you think your BM are to much cut down 100MG from each dose, same goes true if you are still not having good complete BM take a litle more Magnesium. As long as your not having dirrhea keep taking the same dose,, after 2 or three months you body will just have two good BM each day. Merryanne"
11/18/2010: Livia from The Woodlands, Tx replies: "I hope you get your specific questions answered, but I wanted to mention the importance of nutritional support to heal your leaky gut, as well as the approaches that help destroy pathogens that are compromising it and avoiding the foods that aggravate it. Making home-made broths from organic bones from beef or chicken, or from fish (especially good if you include the heads) provide super proteins that are perfect for rebuilding our bodies when we don't have the digestive strength for many other foods. Plus, bone broths are hydrophilic, like the juices from freshly squeezed fruits and veggies. Another healing food is pretty much any version of Bieler's broth, which is pretty easy to find online. Hope you are doing better soon!!"
05/31/2009: Sandee Hawk from Palm Coast, Florida: "Dont Want to do too much of a "good thing" -in 2005 I, a healthy older woman had family negative situations occur when over worked and weary that brought on very high amounts of stress - resulting in physical and mental (depression) reactions - acute burn out -30 years prior in the early 70's - I had a similar situation -overwork - lots of stress that but that was from raisihg 4 children alone - anxiety where an internal medical Dr prescribed valiumns - which later I became severly addicted to - but I was able to through Prayer - overcome / when this happened in 2005 - I was rather shocked as I had had no stress nor depression for about 25 yearrs - go did get a physical and found no physcial problem as I knew the sysmptons were stress related - but this time -began slowing down -quit smokin - researched vitamins and again through prayer and God's grace all has progressively gotten got better - -probably the stress symptoms has brought on a lot of toxins which need to be cleansed as recently I somehow - got scabies which were horribly painful which tea-tree oil soaks in the bath water has defeated but then right after scabies ended hives came on - which the ACV & AlumFree Baking Soad has almost cleared up - so after reading about all of these incredible remedies on your site - is truly a God sent - dont want to overdo things and take too much -
QUESTION: Should one when they begin the ACV 2 TBSP +1/4 ir 1/2 TSP Alum Free Soda / - 1 TBSP Black Strap Molassas - and then the daily OP - should one discontinue all or some vitamin supplements - we are taking a multivitamin -garlic 1000 - Vitamin B 12 high dose - Omega 3 Fish Oil - Colestrum 25 - acidoplilus
Thank you for this wonderful site where people are genuinely helping and supporting one another ! Sincerely - Sandee Hawk - Palm Coast FL"
05/29/2012: Maggie from Calgary, Alberta, Canada: "Hi. I just started a couple of remedies that were recommended to me. Yesterday I took super Lysine extract (few drops in water) for fibromylagia as well as receding gums; took 3 mg boron tablet this morning due to fluoride and chlorine in water; also applied clove oil on toenails for fungus issue (2 days). Also note I have switched from a calcium-magnesium liquid to just taking liquid magnesium (the last couple of days) because of concerns of too much calcium in my diet. Could any or a combination of these result in a sudden onset of aching muscles in arms and legs as this feeling started today and has persisted all day."Replies
11/28/2012: Flora from Calgary, Alberta replies: "Hello: I am also from Calgary alberta and your post caught my eye. I want to know if the clove oil works for your toenail fungus. I have had mine for so long. I was a lifeguard through university and my feet were wet constantly. It seemed to never go away no matter what I did! Also did you buy your clove oil at community?"
05/05/2011: Peter from Chicago, Il: "Hi Bill,
Is it alright to take the iodine drops with water and lemon/baking soda at the same time ? I know you want us to take them on empty stomach. Also what about the back formula drink Hylauronic Acid/Sea Salt by Ted, can I take them at the same time also?Thanks"