Vomiting Cures: Q&A
My 3 year old started vomiting on a monday with a mild runny tummy. He vomits once per day mainly at nightime. I have given him valoid as per directions(3X a day) for vomitting and its not working. Its now Wednesday and im starting to panick. At the same time i dont want him to take antibiotics if possible. What natural remedy can i use? He has no fever and is up and about and playing."
10/31/2008: Joyce from Joelton, Tn replies: "We need more to go on with this child. Most important question first: Is he or she passing gas or bowel movements. If not, there might be an obstruction of the bowels. Is he or she eating & drinking normally? If this child is only vomiting 1 time per day, usually at bedtime, what is she giving this child at bedtime that the child doesn't eat or drink during the rest of the day? What does slightly runny tummy mean? Diarrhea? If so, how many loose or watery stools per day?"
TICKLE IN THROAT THAT CAUSES HER TO VOMIT
01/04/2007: Kristy : "My sister in law in feeling quite hopeless. She has been getting this tickle in her throat with a little fluid that causes her to vomit. She says she vomits apx. 29 times a month. Her doctors tell her its IBS but she has no gastrointestinal symptoms and the treatment doesn't help. Do you have any idea what might be causing her vomiting? She seems pretty desperate. I'm concerned about her. Thanks for your help, Kristy"
Ted from Bangkok, Thailand replies: "Quite often excessive vomiting is a condition of vitamin B complex deficiency. Get a good vitamin B complex. Sometimes, it is specific such as she needs magnesium chloride, or vitamin B5, or B8. It is a mild form of anorexia that the doctors have as yet to officially name this condition.
A good antidote against a yet unidentified poisons, I used to treat is apple cider vinegar or just plain vinegar. Personally I think distilled vinegar works better, but they work equally well for most people whether they be ACV or distilled vinegar.
It is the the acetic acid portion, I think neutralizes certain poisons. So taking a 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar should do it. Within minutes the body will expell the toxins, whatever they are and vomit them out, even for a long term condition! After that the problems should go away if the condition is an unknown poisons of course. The of course you can neutralize the poisons by just taking a bath in pure vinegar. The vinegar will detox most of the poisons in the skin and detox the entire body quite quickly. Ted"